Rabbits: Cuddly or Nutritious

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife has some pet dwarfs and I had been trying to convince her that we should raise giant Flemish rabbits for meat. We live on a hobby farm so its about time we actually PRODUCE something.

Then last week I had to put down one of the pet ones... snapped its neck and held it until it stopped jerking around and making noise. Hell... just don't know if I have the heart to slaughter the damn things now.

I've fixed that post for you, I hope you don't mind. I was just worried about what Snow White would do to you if she read this.

Modified version:
My wife has some pet dwarf RABBITS and I had been trying to convince her that we should raise giant Flemish rabbits for meat. We live on a hobby farm so its about time we actually PRODUCE something.

Then last week I had to put down one of the pet ones... snapped its neck and held it until it stopped jerking around and making noise. Hell... just don't know if I have the heart to slaughter the damn things now.

Oh no... I meant dwarves. Cocky little sh*ts with poor hygiene and Napoleonic complexes. My wife's sister (who's an evil temptress) was renovating her basement and just didn't have anyplace to stow the buggers anymore. So the crazy harpie unloaded them on my wife as a birthday present last year. Honestly... who the hell gives dwarves as a birthday present?! You NEVER suprise someone with enchanted creatures!!! That b*tch is gonna get it at the family reunion this year...

Oh no... I meant dwarves. Cocky little sh*ts with poor hygiene and Napoleonic complexes. My wife's sister (who's an evil temptress) was renovating her basement and just didn't have anyplace to stow the buggers anymore. So the crazy harpie unloaded them on my wife as a birthday present last year. Honestly... who the hell gives dwarves as a birthday present?! You NEVER suprise someone with enchanted creatures!!! That b*tch is gonna get it at the family reunion this year...

OK then!!! :D I'm all aboard on the dwarves thing! I was really sad at the endof Lord of the Rings when that little bugger didn't get what he deserved! :D

And you know what? Everyone's afraid to say it but Snow White was a whore. You think stuff didn't didn't go down kinky style with one chick and a bunch of horny dwarves in the same hut? Please. I dated Snow for a week the summer after high school and I'll NEVER hear the end of it from my wife. At least I had her before those nasty gremlins did. Hey punks... how's my magical flute taste?!?! HAHA!!!

Well this is drunken ramblings, can't expect everything to make sense. By the way... snow white and the 7 dwarves.... I bet rule 34 is in effect for that concept

And yes, Virginia, there is such a thing as a "rabbit show". There are also "goat shows", "llama shows" and other shows for nearly every other animal you can think of.

What about donkey shows?

I found a pack of dwarves once. They were in the free section of craigslist. Oh man they tried mining out my basement all hours of the frickin day and night looking for 'riches'. I live in the city! You want riches, go to the pawn shoppe!! Anyways they pissed me off after they drank the last of my '06 beet wine, and I tossed the lot of them out! I don't give a F WHAT they say, I'll toss a dwarf if I damn well want to!

----------------------------------

emot-colbert.gif

This last page of the thread is making me a little uncomfortable. I think I'll go back to the tech forums and lurk.

What about donkey shows?

I found a pack of dwarves once. They were in the free section of craigslist. Oh man they tried mining out my basement all hours of the frickin day and night looking for 'riches'. I live in the city! You want riches, go to the pawn shoppe!! Anyways they pissed me off after they drank the last of my '06 beet wine, and I tossed the lot of them out! I don't give a F WHAT they say, I'll toss a dwarf if I damn well want to!

I hear you man... who the hell is the federal government to tell me that I can't toss a dwarf if I so desire in the privacy of my own home? Trixie dwarveses...

This last page of the thread is making me a little uncomfortable. I think I'll go back to the tech forums and lurk.

Secondary - Wheat Dwarf
Bottled/Drinking - Aphelion Amber, Dark Matter
Planning - American Red, ApricotWeizen, Aletoberfest

And this from somebody who is harbouring a "wheat dwarf" in her secondary!

Today it's just wheat, sure....but tomorrow he will dig under your floor looking for gold! You just can't trust them.

Back