Brew Pubs in Rensselaer, NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kb9vzh

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me a good Brew Pub in or close to Rensselaer, NY or East Greenbush. I'm stuck here for the rest of the week and need to get out of the hotel. As usual the TSA did not let me carry on my case of homebrew. Go figure!

I have heard Browns Brewing Co. is worth checking out. I personally have not been, but have been told it's quite good.
Another place that I KNOW is worth checking out is The Man of Kent.:rockin: Great beer selection, Great food! It's in Hoosick Falls, and is a MUST!

As for the pump station.
From Troy take 7 west over the river
Take 787 South to Exit 4B, Clinton Avenue.
Turn right at end of ramp (Broadway). You can see it fromthe exit ramp.
Take next right at Spencer street (Progressive Insurance).
End of street take next right into parking lot of the Albany Pump Station. It's pretty much tangent the overpass

If you can only get to one place, go to the man of kent!

the_bird said:
CH Evans Brewing Company at the Albany Pump Station. Couldn't tell you how exactly to get there from where you're at (I don't know Albany all that well), but PHENOMENAL beer and really good food.

+1 on this, just cross the river into downtown Albany and its about a block from the interstate, you should see it when you cross the river, but you may want to mapquest it. They have EXCELLENT beers!!!

Latest posts

Back