Free Grains in Germany

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ó Flannagáin

Reaction score
I have a 55lb bag of unopened wheat malt and a few 2 lb bags of grain, vienna, carared, I think some special b, chocolate and roasted as well. I'm moving from Germany to the states and the movers came today and my 55lb bag of pils malt slipped past them in a box of clothes, but the wheat didn't. Sooooooo, If anyone is in Germany, you can have. I live in Baumholder, close to ramstein and kaiserslautern.

Thanks Ed! I love Germany, it's half my heritage and the culture/beer is phenomenal... but I miss the homeland and can't wait to get back.

Someone neeeeeds to take this grain off my hands! It'll be horrible to throw it away.... what a waste :(

Dude...just call it a carry-on. If you pack it right, I do believe it'll fit in the overhead compartment...

LOL, yea, I have a playstation 3, xbox 360 and laptop computer that are already my "carry on." I lucked out though, I gave the mover dude a homemade dunkelweizen and he stashed my wheat on for me!!! I still have the small bags though if anyone wants :)

Back