Post pictures of your gear!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynux

Reaction score
Just curious to see everyone's brew gear. Show it off!

Storage in the basement, got those cabinets full of stuff too.

w9cgwl.jpg

Fermentation freezer

icjlts.jpg

Mash Tuns - 70qt coleman extreme with bazooka screen and a 5 gallon rubbermaid with stainless braid

2ppzr5x.jpg

Brewery in action

2ry6gyx.jpg

Kegerator, there is also a 3 gallon keg inside the fridge with a picnic tap.

23mn49j.jpg

What you meant was.... the first person to respond to this thread gets all the gear for free. I got dibs. Hehe, nice set up man. You've got an awful lot of empty bottles though! Where are the full ones?

Touche...:D

Most of my beer goes into kegs these days, it just seems like such a pain in the arse to bottle...

Now you have to post a picture of your gear! It's fun to get ideas from other folks!

How well does the bazooka screen work for you?

Eric

Works great, probably better than the stainless braid. I've had one or two slow sparges when using lots of rye and wheat and no rice hulls.

I also crush my grain very fine which tends to get pretty thick and it works well. I mash at 1.5 qts per lb which is fairly thin and that helps too.

No offense but we already have picture threads for Brew Rig setups and kegerators. Most pics here would just be duplicating those two threads and wasting Band Width. IMO. :eek:

Well, as you can see from my first post I'm not really targeting big rigs or just kegerators. I was just curious to see peoples basic setups and how they store their stuff. I would never post my simple setup in a big rig thread.

If it takes up too much bandwidth, feel free to delete the thread. Not a big deal.

**EDIT** I read your thread as BIG RIG not BREW RIG. Sorry.

I didn't mean to try and dismiss the thread, just didn't want (seee the need) for a compilation of two existing threads. I like your idea though. Gives us non-rig people something to post :)

Somewhat outdated pic of the brew corner...
brewhouse1.jpg

And my latest storage addition (along with my brewing apprentice!)...
lateral2.jpg

Ha! That's the reason I posted this thread. Getting crazy ideas like storing six packs in a filing cabinet!

:rockin:

Back