Ideas for a Brewery Name? Overdone I know, but I need help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig_reed

Reaction score
So I live in the Pacific Northwest in the state of Washington. My original idea, and one I thought was still out there was "Bigfoot Brewery" because of the lure of bigfoot in this region. However, it seems someone already has that and a domain registered.

So some help with finding a more unique name for me would be awesome. I really want it to be NW inspired -

I live in Washington
I live on a Lake
I have a little white dog named Mojito
Surrounded by evergreen trees and mountains

Any help or suggestions would be more than welcome! Thank you guys, this place rocks! :rockin:

Have you ever heard of the, "Yellowstone Trail"? A fascinating piece of history IMHO. I lived on it for awhile and called my brewery "The Brewery on the Yellowstone Trail". I never did though develop labels, logo or anything at all. Well, other than mighty fine beer that is.

Here is a link to a site featuring the trail. Maybe you live near it.

http://www.yellowstonetrail.org/

Have you ever heard of the, "Yellowstone Trail"? A fascinating piece of history IMHO. I lived on it for awhile and called my brewery "The Brewery on the Yellowstone Trail". I never did though develop labels, logo or anything at all. Well, other than mighty fine beer that is.

Here is a link to a site featuring the trail. Maybe you live near it.

http://www.yellowstonetrail.org/

Thats a great idea! Unfortunately, the Yellowstone trail is about 150 miles south of me.. Hmmm..

What Lake do you live on ....

Evergreen Brewing Co.
Green State Brewery
Puget Sound Brewing
Alki (by and by) Brewing Co
Columbia River Brewing

meh :)

TY about my idea about the Yellowstone Trail. BTW - There were three other similar cross country, "trails" One was the Lincoln I believe. Others may be interested in the concept.

Isn't there an underground city within Seattle?

Lake Tapps is man made and full of dead heads and stumps. It's also full of amazing milky glacier water. The dam that creates Lake Tapps is Mud Mountain Dam I believe. Lake Tapps supplies the Dieringer Powerhouse. Lake Tapps is on the beautiful White River. And there's a town nearby named Bonney Lake. I know all this because I grew up in Puyallup. There's gotta be a brewery name in there somewhere!

Back