What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready for Mizzou vs Oky State

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388794621.484059.jpg

Think I'll drink my dinner tonight.

Last but not least of my mix a 6. A Dragons Piss.

ForumRunner_20140103_193128.jpg

Ugh. I am having a blast dealing with tenants to be. It seems we are moving backwards rather than in a constructive direction.

Last but not least of my mix a 6. A Dragons Piss.

View attachment 170016

Ugh. I am having a blast dealing with tenants to be. It seems we are moving backwards rather than in a constructive direction.

Weird. The Dragons Milk is almost... coconut-y. Good, but I am not sure if it is $4 good.

Tenants can get tough. Drink up.

Well, they are prospective tenants. I am trying to rent out the whole upstairs (I have the basement) and have explained it thusly. I have found 2 of the 3 necessary (one had a second in mind but it is not looking too good so I got them together to decide if they like each other enough to live with each other). I just got the message since they met each other tonight that they want to rent by the room which obviously makes life difficult on me. One of them should be calling me soon so I am trying to stay coherent enough to not get screwed. When it is over though you know I will. may have to pull out some liquor.

Cheers and enjoy the scotch.

I should've waited to open my emaw beers. This is good, but I lost about half of it... reminds me if two hearted. uploadfromtaptalk1388797378806.jpg

Well, they are prospective tenants. I am trying to rent out the whole upstairs (I have the basement) and have explained it thusly. I have found 2 of the 3 necessary (one had a second in mind but it is not looking too good so I got them together to decide if they like each other enough to live with each other). I just got the message since they met each other tonight that they want to rent by the room which obviously makes life difficult on me. One of them should be calling me soon so I am trying to stay coherent enough to not get screwed. When it is over though you know I will. may have to pull out some liquor.

Cheers and enjoy the scotch.

Hope all goes well. I rented my old house to a couple that have been good so far. But sometimes complain about little things. Could be worse, though. Just hate receiving messages and being a landlord in general. Can't wait to get rid of that house.

Halfway done with this scotch. I thought it would be my nightcap. But I might hit another type of scotch or aged tequila before bed.

Should be a great game. About to go to dinner and then watch it! I cant believe OU won last night, never thought it would happen but im kinda glad it did

OU dominated. Guess 'bama couldn't be bothered to play in bowl other than Championship game.

looking forward to the game tonight. On to a backwoods bastard.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388798275.082958.jpg

Hope all goes well. I rented my old house to a couple that have been good so far. But sometimes complain about little things. Could be worse, though. Just hate receiving messages and being a landlord in general. Can't wait to get rid of that house.

Halfway done with this scotch. I thought it would be my nightcap. But I might hit another type of scotch or aged tequila before bed.

I don't mind being a slumlor...err, landlord. These are 20 somethings the 2 of 3. Looks like they like each other, but now we all have to find a third together or I am going to have to convince them to accept the whole place themselves. Wellp It is time to drink.

This is really tasty. It's got an awesome smokiness to it. Tastes like a cross between ten fidy and old chub... I like it. uploadfromtaptalk1388798996418.jpg

Just opened a bottle of Chimay White. It has a great "Belgian" taste to it. I can't quite think of what the flavor is, but I like it. :drunk:

Been drinking my Belgian blond pretty much since I shoveled out today. Using the cold to my advantage and cold crashing my saison on the enclosed porch, usually have something going in the fermentation chamber so it doesn't get done not that a cloudy beer bothers me as long as it tastes good!
I'm working Saturdays and off Mondays for the winter, suppose to be 0F when I leave tomorrow, joy, joy!

Back