whatsleftofyou's Bar Build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a fantastic setup! Very, very nice work....you should be proud of it. Now what would it take to get you to hook me up with one of those fancy touch screen jukeboxes? I purchase the parts.....you put it together for me....:D What a great idea. Cheers! :mug:

Thanks for the compliments, all. The jukebox was really not all that difficult to set up. I can post more specifics if anyone would like, but here are the basics:

• I bought a refurbished small form factor PC on eBay that already had Windows XP loaded on it. You can find these pretty readily on eBay for under $50.
  • The touch screen was also an eBay purchase. It's a 15" touch screen that was likely pulled from some kind of kiosk, and it connects to the PC with VGA and USB. There's just a program that you have to install to make it work (that should come with it), basically a mouse driver.
  • The arm is this.
  • I still haven't messed with this enough to work on getting proper jukebox software going on there but I have a few that I'm looking at. Right now I'm just playing music with Spotify.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice looking build, very jealous of all that KBS :)

For the interface on the PC you may want to look into a carpc style program. (I am an IT guy by day too). I have one running for my garage touch screen pc and it makes it nice for SWMBO to fire up the tunes or play a movie off the home server for the kiddos to watch while she does laundry.

Back