Cinco de Masho

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
I assume everyone here took off work today to celebrate Cinco de Mayo? It is of course a national holiday down here in Tejas...so I'm brewing and drinking Celebration Ale. :mug:

Dude said:
Pffff...I'm working tonight.
It's Cinco de Mayo...tell everyone if they need to know the weather tonight they can just stick their damn head out the window. ;)

Its my day off today, but I couldn't pass up 4-5 hours of easy overtime. Brewing in T-minus 4 hours, then off to the park. My boss is working the Pacifico tent for the celebrations tonight. Free cervezas are always nice.

Chimone said:
Its my day off today, but I couldn't pass up 4-5 hours of easy overtime. Brewing in T-minus 4 hours, then off to the park. My boss is working the Pacifico tent for the celebrations tonight. Free cervezas are always nice.

Somehow or another I missed that you're in SV. (oh, that's right I drink...) My mom and her husband live there, and I've been to visit on more than a few occasions. Beautiful area. Maybe sometime when I'm out again we can hook up for a homebrew. :mug:

Ize

Ize said:
Somehow or another I missed that you're in SV. (oh, that's right I drink...) My mom and her husband live there, and I've been to visit on more than a few occasions. Beautiful area. Maybe sometime when I'm out again we can hook up for a homebrew. :mug:

Ize

Let me know, I'd be more than happy to share some of my latest beers with a fellow brewer. :mug:

Back