Hello - York, PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dadrick

Reaction score
New to this home brew thing, and the site. From what I have seen this place is hopping; lots of posts, ideas, and the like. I look forward to digging deeper.

Just popped the top on my first bottle (Hefewiezen) just to see how it was working. I got carbonation and the flavor was good, but probably needs to condition a bit longer, it was only 10 days in the bottles. I would like to find some folks in my area that could critique my work. :mug:

Welcome! I'm Hanover myself- and I'm always happy to meet up with another HBer. There's actually a brewday tomorrow just over the river in Columbia with the Lancaster Homebrew Club.

Do you go to Mr. Steves?

New to this home brew thing, and the site. From what I have seen this place is hopping; lots of posts, ideas, and the like. I look forward to digging deeper.

Just popped the top on my first bottle (Hefewiezen) just to see how it was working. I got carbonation and the flavor was good, but probably needs to condition a bit longer, it was only 10 days in the bottles. I would like to find some folks in my area that could critique my work. :mug:
Welcome to the site! This hobby will probably become your greatest addiction. As Jason mentioned, tomorrow is a brew day in Columbia Pa. Would be a great way to see several different brewing set ups.

Wow, quite the welcome. Thanks.

I don't think anything is on the calendar for tomorrow, so if someone could PM with details I'll see what I can do about crossing the river.

Im in lancaster. My garage is open to anyone..
Scott

Back