Loveland, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hypergolic

Reaction score
I will be in Loveland, CO for the next three days for work and I would like to stop by one of the breweries/brewpubs. Any suggestions?

Fort Collins is just up the road, and they have a ton of brewery's worth checking out for tours. Though I'be heard from many others that New Belgium fills up pretty fast (but there might be people who just don't show up, so you might have some luck.)

Yeah I was at New Belgium once, that place was a mad house. I have also visited Oskar Blues which was excellent. Unfortunately I probably won't be able to stray too far from Loveland.

In loveland there is now three breweries. I would recommend grimm brothers brewery for sure (they won a gold at GABF last year with little red cap). Small place with good beer. There is also big beaver which has ok beer. The newest one which I have not been to is ale works. I would also recommend venturing to fort collins, longmomt, and boulder which are not very far drives. If you have any questions let me know.

Back