Dinner

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binkman

Reaction score
Ok guys. What should I do with this? I'm only doing it in the oven or on the stovetop. Share some tenderloin recipes with me?

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

image-3347732521.jpg

Simple, marinade in whatever for a day or three, then grill until center reaches 150.

Or, butterfly and stuff with spinach and artichoke and feta cheese. Roll up and tie with string, then grill.

Cut 2 inch pieces of it, butterfly them and bash flat with a meat tenderiser, then coat in breadcrumbs and shallow fry in about a half inch of oil and then serve with a fresh hollandaise sauce and some boiled potatoes or some french fries with whatever veg you want.

Alternative sauces are Chausseur/jaeger sauce or Zigeuner/gypsy sauce.

mmmmmmSchnitzel :)

You would defile a tenderloin by beating it with a tenderizer?

SHAME ON YOU SIR. SHAME ON YOU! ;-)

Wrap that bad boy in salt bread
five egg whites
five cups flour
three cups kosher salt
three tbsp pepper
any herbs you want
bake it in the oven low and slow
dont eat the bread its nasty but it makes the meat delicous

Marinate in a mix of Kikkoman's teriaki sauce, 1 cup crushed (or pureed) blueberries & your fav porter (equal parts) for 4 hours; I use a ziploc bag for this.
Fry with sliced crimini mushrooms & sliced scallions in 2 tablespons of dark sesame oil. For a little added zip, add 1/2 teaspoon rooster sauce.
Serve with steamed brussels sprouts & gingered baby carrots.

Gingered baby carrots: 1 lb. baby carrots, stirfry in 2 tabelspons dark sesame oil with fresh ginger (grated) till cooked, but still crunchy. When done, remove from heat & drizzle 2 tablespoons honey over carrots & stir well to coat them all & make a sort of glaze.

Regards, GF.

Back