Homebrew club meetings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmcoates

Reaction score
We have a new homebrew club and have been having meeting in one of our local mirco-brewerys. We have been having great turn outs and are growing fast and running out of space.

So my question is where do other clubs hold meetings. We have limited funding now so renting out some place nice is not an option at this point. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions.

We have our club meeting at each others houses. Also there is a brew store that opened near that wants us to come and do a meeting there.

our last meeting we had 30 poeple so i think someones house is out of the question.

I was thinking maybe the VFW or something like that

Our last meeting was held in a banquet room of a restaurant and they let us bring our own beer, only stipulation was they wanted us to order some food.

Is it free to hold it at your local VFW? are you a veteran?

Yes i am a veteran. But i dont think its free, but its cheaper for veterans than non Vets.

Thanks for the tip on restaurants i might call around and check that out.

We live in a small town in alaska, but have alot of folks into beer and homebrew. We have 3 small brewerys in the town also. The owners of the brewerys are also in the club and come to meetings. Its nice to have pros come to meetings

Back