• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Four Secondary CO2 Regulators

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggage

Reaction score
I bought four Norgen-brand Secondary CO2 Regulators from here. I'd like 14 a piece shipped.

I haven't used any and am going back to bottling. On a couple I did try (in vain) to remove the 1/4" nipple connector. If you're using these all together you'll want to put your own 1/4" nipple in between them anyway.

(Will post pics in a couple hours.)

So these can be run after a primary regulator to decrease the pressure of CO2? So I could run my primary at 30psi for soda, and then run this regulator on the line at 10-12 psi for beer?

Sorry for the dumb question, it just seems cheap for a secondary regulator? I figure I'll have to modify the 1/4" threads with a barb connector for my CO2 line. If that is the case, I'll take 2 of these. Preferably with the connectors still on.

can i use one of these to run 2 different pressures from my regulator

Yep, that's exactly what they do. Go from your primary and set discrete pressures to each keg.

(Two pending sale to BillyBeer and one to Sacdan. One Left!)

Back