Putting the boots back on...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wailingguitar

Reaction score
While I have been involved with the brewing industry since 1989, I have been out of the active brewing side for a number of years... kept my hand in by doing some freelance consulting here and there, but have been itching to get back into the brewhouse. Well, the time has come and the boots are going back on!

I accepted a position as Brewmaster at a new company. I have turned a few people down for various reasons, but these people seem to have what I am looking for. Have been having fun with my hands in system design, etc. been digging through my recipe files from previous jobs and experimenting with some new recipes at home.

We will be receiving our brewhouse (10bbl Premier Stainless, direct fired) and our first shipment of tanks in a couple weeks and should be in production by Christmas.

:D :ban: :mug: :tank:

Sweet, that sounds like a very nice system. Congrats on finding what you want, and getting back into doing what you love

Thanks :D I think it will be sweet... We will have a couple 10bblFVs, several 20bbls... some of my non-standard tweaks include the ability to carb in the FVs and a totalizing gpm flow meter on the hot liquor line. Standard on this system, but a feature I like, is the ability to do full gravity feed from the MLT to the kettle

Just got word from my boss that our brewhouse and first batch of tanks will be shipping out tomorrow or Monday! Very jazzed, the roller coaster ride is about to begin... just hope we don't get stuck on the tracks waiting for our Brewer's Notice while the government is shut down

Back