• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED: jockey box in chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntertell

Reaction score
if you have a used jockey box in the chicago area collecting dust that you'd be willing to part with, please let me know. Thanks!

I built one out of an igloo cooler and a 5 pass cold plate. Not for sale, but they are extremely easy to build.

Malric said:
I built one out of an igloo cooler and a 5 pass cold plate. Not for sale, but they are extremely easy to build.

how does the cold plate hold up in this hot weather we've been having lately in chicago?

Go to NFC Company (the CO2 place) by Damen/Diversey, they sometimes have used cold plates. I got my single-pass from them dirt cheap, and put it into a small 2 gallon Igloo lunch cooler. Works like a charm, doesn't use up much ice.

Back