Breakfast Beer Survey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kozydogg

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am part of a college group doing research on radical beer industry ideas. We have created a survey on drinking beer for breakfast. If you would be so kind as to take about 15 minutes to complete the survey that would be GREATLY appreciated.

Here is the link:

SurveyMonkey - Survey Preview ... 844g_3d_3d

Thank you!

-Dan

Perhaps this thread should be moved to Drunken Ramblings and Mindless Mumbling??

The only times I have had beer for breakfast, is when I have been on a boat (fishing, or pretending to) or when I have woken up and there was still beer in the keg in the back yard:mug:

Beer for breakfast? Sure, why not? Why, just this morning I had a St. Bernardus Tripel for breakfast at about 9AM, followed closely by a Unibroue "Maudite".

Beer,...It's not just for breakfast, anymore"

Back in my college/law school days, beer for breakfast while tailgating was pretty normal.

I miss those days.

Me and my buds made a coffee porter. We brewed ~1/2 gallon of coffee with a full pound of espresso beans and added it to the primary (5 gallon batch). It had enough of a caffeine kick to be noticeable.

I would drink that stuff on holidays up at the lake after breakfast. A perfect transition from morning coffee to late-morning beer! My brother-in-law is begging me to make it again.

Mornings are reserved for my beloved Shlitz. (or Kingsburry if they decide to bring it back)

Back