Not-So-Obnoxious Baseball Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been watching baseball for a long time and I can tell you the bad call at first against the Rangers was probably the worst call I have ever seen! Nap tagged him three feet before the bag. The first base ump should be relinquished of his duties in the World Series, that can't happen on a stage this big.

This has been an incredible Series! As baseball fans, none of us could have asked for more! It's now a 3 game series baby!!!! Let's go RANGERS!!!

Some of us could ask for more. Namely, the Cardinals not blowing two games in this series. One way or the other the season will end in St. Louis. GO CARDS!!!

Weather decision due in about an hour. As much as I want to finish this tonight, I would really hate for a World Series game to start and stop and start and stop all night or to have the field a watery mess. If the weather is ****, let's just postppone until tomorrow.

Go RANGERS!

Weather decision due in about an hour. As much as I want to finish this tonight, I would really hate for a World Series game to start and stop and start and stop all night or to have the field a watery mess. If the weather is ****, let's just postppone until tomorrow.

I agree, its not bad here yet, but its supposed to, and i would like Carp to pitch game 7!

This is the worst called game I have ever seen!!!!!! Rain out with no rain so the cards could rest their ace. Calls so $hitty behind the plate, even the Missouri native Buck recognized it. Bad on you MLB!

This is the worst called game I have ever seen!!!!!! Rain out with no rain so the cards could rest their ace. Calls so $hitty behind the plate, even the Missouri native Buck recognized it. Bad on you MLB!

Blame your pitching. I wanted you guys to win, but your pitchers apparently don't have it this series. Too bad. You are a hitting team, hopefully they pull it out in the end here.

Yeah, congrats Cards. Although it didn't end the way I wanted, it was a hell of a series! Maybe Rangers will win the west next year and have another shot.

Glad it's over. I can't bring myself to congratulate the Cards. That would be akin to the Packers congratulating the Bears, or the Yankees congratulating the Sox, or the Redskins and Cowboys, or, well, you get the picture. Dang.

Ok, I'm man enough to congratulate the Card's. Great win. This was the best World Series, in I can't remember how long. Maybe, ever? It was awesome to watch and be a part of. Pitchers and catchers report in about 6 months! Go RANGERS!!!!

Latest posts

Back