Massachusetts Masstoberfest 2016 Ten years and going strong.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulthenurse

Fecal Transplant Super Donor
Reaction score
Down by the rivah, Down by the banks of the Rivah
Ten years. Ten years.

Damn. For ten years I've been inviting you idiots over to my house for Masstoberfest. And you keep coming.

Dammit.

Well, OK, I'm not going to be the one to pull the plug on this pathetic gathering of sociopaths, so I guess we have to do it again. This year's Masstoberfest will be held on Saturday, October 1, 2016 at my house. If you don't know where it is, PM me and I'll consider sending you the address.

Masstoberfest is a party for, by and about brewers and brewing. Bring your rig and brew. We have had a decline in the number of people brewing over the past few years and that's uncool. We need more brewing going on. Brewers are encouraged to arrive in time to be done with their brew day by late afternoon. The serious eating/drinking will be in full swing by then and you would feel terrible if some moron (and we have LOADS of morons at Masstoberfest) tripped over your carboy of wort and watered my dead grass with it.

I'm going to cook briskets, pork butts and pizza this year. You are encouraged to bring edibles but, of course, do not have to. You are encouraged to bring your beer to share with us. I will have three kegs on tap. The more the merrier.

No one has gotten arrested in a while so I'm putting up a $100 prize if someone can get Yeager hauled off in handcuffs, $500 if you get Yooper hauled off in handcuffs.

Talk amongst yourelves,

PTN

Will your pizza be edible this year?

He did NOT say that it would be edible, so I'd say negative again this year.

And don't forget, the one and only Masstoberfest Trophy is once again up for grabs. I will take one final photo and it and kiss it goodbye and pass it onto another deserving brewer who exemplifies what Masstoberfest is all about. Or, like in my case, since there was no one who fit that description, it was passed along to the only person too dumb to say no. Either way, there is a very special and unique trophy that is available!

I'm hoping that the New England hurricane season is over and everything doesn't blow away this year. That was a bummer.

Mrs NotTheRealCape will be there

redneck-girl-killed-koyote.jpg

I'm going to cook briskets, pork butts and pizza this year. You are encouraged to bring edibles but, of course, do not have to. You are encouraged to bring your beer to share with us. I will have three kegs on tap. The more the merrier.

PTN

Cook some chicken breasts - turn the tenth anniversary Masstoberfest into a T&A party.

Naw, just getting the taste to come of brick oven pizza outta my little blue
esoffaguy ...

Dominic, age 3, saw the pizza photo and exclaimed, "Oh, that pizza looks yummy!"

I told him it must have been photoshopped and he laughed. He has no idea what that means, but he thinks I"m funny.

So Dominic is impressed by your manly pizza skills, so that's something at least.

Latest posts

Back