The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeager just sent me a nice picture of his girls with their new baby brother. Here's the happy family...

image-4169657229.jpg

What's Mort's problem? I think he'll be a decent Tight End

Pahlease......Tebow as a tight end? Tebow as a running back? How about Tebow as a fumbling and interception machine when he played quarterback in the pros. He's never even caught a single pass during his 4 years in college and 3 in the pros.

Guess Belichick doesn't care about ball security anymore.

But maybe he can do that 2 point kick thing that Flutie brought to the table. Or hold the ball for the extra point?

No Paul... I think its the one people get when the spend a pile of cash on a boat and don't ever get a chance to use it.

I think that's right.

I could be wrong though.

No Paul... I think its the one people get when the spend a pile of cash on a boat and don't ever get a chance to use it.

I think that's right.

I could be wrong though.

It's not called The Prince of Wales. It's called bankruptcy.

Yup. Eastern Conference Championship trophy. Also, the one nobody will touch until the last round has been completed...

Cheers!

Last round. That sounds about right.

Cape Brewing said:

I think that's right.

I could be wrong though.

We use it all the time, just haven't had the right combination of weather and friends on board who I feel comfortable leaving aboard while I jump over the side to dive.

Or.....

The weatherman calls for downpours all day and we scrub the day in advance and the day turns out great. Like today... Not that bad a thing, I've seen Mort in a speedo. It didn't bother me too much to miss that sight.

You interested in taking a shot at it on Friday afternoon? Not that I trust you with the boat but there will be regular, normal people there.

Joppa flats. I forgot the name. When I was a kid my dad was the VP of a bank up in Newburyport. He was friends with all of the watermen up on the river and we would go up fishing with them all the time. He used to write loans to fishermen on nothing more than their word and had the lowest default rate in the state. Then the bank was bought out by a big bank and they wanted him to change the way he did things. He told them to shove it and went to work for another small bank working with little guys and within two years that new bank had the lowest default rate in the state.

paulthenurse said:
Joppa flats. I forgot the name. When I was a kid my dad was the VP of a bank up in Newburyport. He was friends with all of the watermen up on the river and we would go up fishing with them all the time. He used to write loans to fishermen on nothing more than their word and had the lowest default rate in the state. Then the bank was bought out by a big bank and they wanted him to change the way he did things. He told them to shove it and went to work for another small bank working with little guys and within two years that new bank had the lowest default rate in the state.

He we go again. Another ptn family history story. Just what we need

Back