New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a little bigger than a pint... but here is my stab at BierMuncher's Cream of 3 Crops:

531621_500594646664473_615362783_n.jpg

First ever batch - I enjoyed this IPA last month. I had a stuck fermentation and never got it to the 6% ABV I was shooting for - but 5.2% tasted just fine (if not a bit sweet). Nothing to brag about here - but I'm loving my new hobby.

20130219_181612.jpg

First pour of my Blue Moon clone attempt (3 weeks) - had to have a sneak of it.

So far its definitely an amazing beer, tastes just like the original. Honestly will probably only get better with time.

lBmcqeI.jpeg

My 2nd ever beer- my Bonnie Blue (aka AHS's Blue Moon clone recipe). Wound up drinking most of it before I thought to take a pic.

image-2103949772.jpg

This was my first pour of my first homebrew a little over a year ago:
American Wheat
2012-03-03105130.jpg

Anyone else experience this? Poured from the same bottle you can see my first pour is looking nice and clear. When i get to the middle /lower part of the bottle you can see the clarity goes wayy down. Is this because its the bottom or does it have to do with me pausing and moving the bottle to pour in the other glass and disturbing the yeast sediment?

Any way my C&C pale ale citra and cascade went together very well.

image-2714081444.jpg

Anyone else experience this? Poured from the same bottle you can see my first pour is looking nice and clear. When i get to the middle /lower part of the bottle you can see the clarity goes wayy down. Is this because its the bottom or does it have to do with me pausing and moving the bottle to pour in the other glass and disturbing the yeast sediment?

Any way my C&C pale ale citra and cascade went together very well.

As soon as you break the stream you just mixed up all of that yeasty goodness and it comes out in the pour.

Edit: drinking my Citra / Cascade ipa right now:) cheers!

Ithaca Ground Break American-Style Saison. Clove and American hops... Not a bad combo.

Edit: picture didn't work... Sorry bout that

Snisup said:
As soon as you break the stream you just mixed up all of that yeasty goodness and it comes out in the pour.

Edit: drinking my Citra / Cascade ipa right now:) cheers!

Thats what i figured about stopping the pour.

citra and cascade are a great combo arent they? Thanks.

Cheers to you also!

It's really nice. Very thin, but it works as advertised. The shape really breaks out the carbonation which lifts the aroma.

We all know how important aroma is in IPAs, but because the shape breaks out the carbonation, do you feel that it goes flat too soon?

We all know how important aroma is in IPAs, but because the shape breaks out the carbonation, do you feel that it goes flat too soon?

The shape is just right, it doesn't start hitting the ridges until you're half way through the beer. It has less carbonation near the end, but it was designed well.

Latest posts

Back