GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm no but that movie is awesome. There are many, many other graffiti movies on there too that are just as awesome.

vigilante vigilante was an interesting graffiti doc.

Best part was this *****bag ex marine in new orleans who paints over graffiti.

A town commissioned 3 artists to make a huge graffiti murale, and this idiot painted over part of it before they could stop him. The self righteous ass hat went so far as physically assaulting artists and even passers by.

vigilante vigilante was an interesting graffiti doc.

Best part was this *****bag ex marine in new orleans who paints over graffiti.

A town commissioned 3 artists to make a huge graffiti murale, and this idiot painted over part of it before they could stop him. The self righteous ass hat went so far as physically assaulting artists and even passers by.

Oh I saw that one. Yeah he just tagged a garbage ass tag over everyones nice murals and tags. Guy is a ******. There is one that was made back in the day and they cover hip hop and break dancing too, I forgot the name... when I'm back home on my instant que I can throw out some good ones.

Oh I saw that one. Yeah he just tagged a garbage ass tag over everyones nice murals and tags. Guy is a ******. There is one that was made back in the day and they cover hip hop and break dancing too, I forgot the name... when I'm back home on my instant que I can throw out some good ones.

Interested to hear!

There was one cool enough guy, who just painted grey over the grafitti, there was a different guy in N O who hit people (drawing blood) with paint rollers and even painted over properly sanctioned murals in his frenzy of self righteous *****ebaggery.

Interested to hear!

There was one cool enough guy, who just painted grey over the grafitti, there was a different guy in N O who hit people (drawing blood) with paint rollers and even painted over properly sanctioned murals in his frenzy of self righteous *****ebaggery.

Style Wars, Infamy, Bomb it, Graffiti Verite, Next. Not graffiti but glass blowing ... degenerate art (very cool). I think they took some of them off though :(

If any of you like Kung Fu, Ip Man 1 and 2. Ong bak's, 13 assassins, the twilight samurai. Those should allow Netflix to give you some more suggested flicks too.

If any of you like Kung Fu, Ip Man 1 and 2. Ong bak's, 13 assassins, the twilight samurai. Those should allow Netflix to give you some more suggested flicks too.

13 Assassins was great!

Ip man 1 and 2 were awesome. I think they're making a 3.

Ip man 1 and 2 were awesome. I think they're making a 3.

Very cool if they are, I liked 1 a little bit more, but Ip man is great. He can kick any ones ass. Hell if you can kill 10 Japanese black belts (well Japanese are wimps), you can take on anyone. He didn't even want the bread! He just wanted to kill some damn Japs. (didn't mean for that to sound racist hahah) :ban:

WHAT TIME IS IT????????

ADVENTURE TIME

Thank you netflix!!!!!!! Chowder is also good. REALLY need Regular Show, Flapjack, etc.

My sentiments exactly!!! Sealab 2021 >> Archer >>>>> Ugly Americans

Your opinion is valid but wrong.

Sigh, why is Ugly American's even being compared to the work of Reed/Thompson?

Reed/Thompson know their funny.

Space Ghost - Funny
Sealab - Gold
Frisky Dingo - Great
Archer - Pinnacle of comedy.

Ugly Americans is good, but it's not even close to Reed/Thompson's work.

That said, this post just made me sad cause of how great Adult Swim used to be. Before it got all weird with stuff liek Tim and Eric and Xander: Renegade Angel. Tom Goes to the Mayor, Aqua Teen, Sea Lab, Space Ghost, Oblongs, Moral Orel, Home Movies, Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law, the Brak Show and the beginning of the only good stuff still on there like Squidbillies, Boondocks, Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen. Though I will admit, the Live action stuff now is pretty solid, I enjoy Children's Hospital and Eagleheart.

Space Ghost - Funny
Sealab - Gold
Frisky Dingo - Great

That said, this post just made me sad cause of how great Adult Swim used to be. Before it got all weird with stuff liek Tim and Eric and Xander: Renegade Angel. Tom Goes to the Mayor, Aqua Teen, Sea Lab, Space Ghost, Oblongs, Moral Orel, Home Movies, Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law, the Brak Show and the beginning of the only good stuff still on there like Squidbillies, Boondocks, Robot Chicken and Aqua Teen. Though I will admit, the Live action stuff now is pretty solid, I enjoy Children's Hospital and Eagleheart.

Dude! People are different.

Archer is straight up simple awesome *****bag sex jokes and ridiculousness to epic proportions.

Ugly Americans is some down right sick supernatural hilariousness (keep in mind, I am only seeing season 1) with the right touch of demonic cockiness and sexy demonic/human intercourse.

"SUCK MY BALLS!" epic.
Leonard, Epic.

The Halloween episode, season 1 is my favorite all time episode of most anything. "Wait! What???" EPICNESS INCARNATE.

I don't see why someone can't like both, I sure do.

Hell adventure time and regular show might be better than either ;)

You can like them, but they're not comparable styles of shows though, and Reed/Thompson are AMAZING!

Archer has so many gold moments though. They push the envelope so far and manage to get away with it. Did you see the Papal Chase episode? So much stuff that shouldn't be allowed to air without a higher rating but they get around it.

Plus, when it comes to opinions, mine is always right :mug:

You can like them, but they're not comparable styles of shows though, and Reed/Thompson are AMAZING!

Archer has so many gold moments though. They push the envelope so far and manage to get away with it. Did you see the Papal Chase episode? So much stuff that shouldn't be allowed to air without a higher rating but they get around it.

Plus, when it comes to opinions, mine is always right :mug:

By your rationale, southpark is the untouchable pinnacle of offending and getting away with it.

I attribute my love of halloween and the macabre in general to make up the difference, but I submit that Ugy americans' moments of awesomeness are more frequent. There are fewer "Pam" moments of merely funny stuff, but the real hits are more consistent.

Space Ghost - Funny
Sealab - Gold
Frisky Dingo - Great

I completely agree. Started watching Adult Swim in ~2000 and loved it. When they lost Futurama, a little bit of me died inside... I feel it's just gone downhill since then and don't even consider watching it anymore, though I do enjoy an episode of Children's Hospital from time to time.

Cheezy, thanks a lot for mentioning that Regular Show, my wife and I have watched all 11 episodes over the last two evenings. This isn't the first time you've been indirectly responsible for using a large amount of my time ;) I am 10 IQ points dumber thanks to that show, personal favorite - the hot dog episode.

Hideous to watch, terrible acts of savagery -- but it was excellent at the same time. Dogtooth, anyone?

I've watch maybe four episodes of Archer now and it just doesn't do it for me. Really just made me pissed Venture Brothers isn't on there.

The league has been mentioned in this thread already?

Cheezy, thanks a lot for mentioning that Regular Show, my wife and I have watched all 11 episodes over the last two evenings. This isn't the first time you've been indirectly responsible for using a large amount of my time ;) I am 10 IQ points dumber thanks to that show, personal favorite - the hot dog episode.

Lol, oh don't listen to me, evidently I am wrong about good cartoons:confused:

;)

Hideous to watch, terrible acts of savagery -- but it was excellent at the same time. Wolftooth, anyone?

Awesome little review! I will check it out!

EDIT* are you sure that's the name?

Someone may have mention it, but they have every episode of Cheers. Kinda fun to watch from the beginning.

I've watch maybe four episodes of Archer now and it just doesn't do it for me. Really just made me pissed Venture Brothers isn't on there.

Season 1 of Venture Bros. is on Netflix.

And, I might add, they have also recently added Season 1 of Metalocalypse.

DO YOU FOLKS LIKE COFFEE? REAL COFFEE FROM THE HILLS OF COLOMBIA?

Season 1 of Venture Bros. is on Netflix.

And, I might add, they have also recently added Season 1 of Metalocalypse.

DO YOU FOLKS LIKE COFFEE? REAL COFFEE FROM THE HILLS OF COLOMBIA?

Streaming? I've been having to watch it on demand. Not enough episodes.

Edit: Never mind, just found it. Thank you for telling me!

Season one of Venture Bros is just enough to piss me off (and keep me up until midnight). Damn you Netflix!

Back