time to play the "can you name this style by the pictures" game.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reno_eNVy said:
Shiner Bock is only brewed in Texas. He mentioned it's only sold in one state but he was able to get some in Texas.

Crucial conjunction. ;)

Blonde?

And Shiner Bock is darker than that picture for that to be right.

Gueuze?

Shiner bock is made in Texas, but you can get it across the nation. Used to be my favorite beer, before I brewed.

Still no to all :confused: Come one guys think harder :mug: If no one gets it right in the next few guess i'll reveal the brewery..

Shiner bock is made in Texas, but you can get it across the nation. Used to be my favorite beer, before I brewed.

Its my cheap go to if the place does not have any local stuff/ good stuff available or just weekend cheap binge drinking

DisturbdChemist said:
That's it. Its a "cream ale" according to beeradvocate. I think I told you about it but not sure.. Any who your up!:mug:

You mentioned something about spotted cow being there. But, not being too familiar with New Glarus beer, the name spotted cow had me thinking stout. So I didn't think that could be it when you posted your picture. But then I decided to look it up after seeing all the guesses and your hint.

I'm not able to post a picture at the moment, so someone else can go if they would like to.

I'll play

556059_10151515231049913_2102131816_n.jpg

Back