Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, it's only natural that New England fans know more about football than fans of other teams. We're usually watching our team for eighteen or nineteen games a year; fans in Seattle usually get to check out after sixteen.

If you watched as many opponents practices as your coach I bet you'd be even more knowledgeable.

Beyonce says it was a touchdown.

222709_428899550521531_200006783_n.jpg

:D

NBA Basketball sucks, baseball is boring, hockey is horrendously sucky and could be in a lockout for infinity and we'd be better for it. Seattle is the 21st century cheaters of the NFL.

Worst of all my cocktail is watered down; and I made it!

Agreed. I thought Flacco played well, but Jacoby Jones was the difference maker in that game and should been MVP.

If we're basing it on who made the biggest difference in the game, you really have to give it to the refs. Even just looking at that "missed" hold call (I'm tempted to call the refs blind, but let's face it - Stevie ****ing Wonder would have called it correctly), those African kids would be sporting Ravens caps otherwise.

NBA Basketball sucks, baseball is boring, hockey is horrendously sucky and could be in a lockout for infinity and we'd be better for it. Seattle is the 21st century cheaters of the NFL.

Worst of all my cocktail is watered down; and I made it!

Wow someone was

images

I attribute this to lack of sustenance other than frites during extended happy hour at a Belgian brew pub. With shots

Wow someone was

images

Looks like you weren't the only one.

9ers with 24 picks this year, going to come back even stronger than last year. You gouts should give up now

14. The fourty-whiners have 14 picks this year, I believe. That's quite a few, but no way they're drafting nearly half their roster. LOL

Okay, now that I have recovered from the 5 yards short and the defensive holding call that is no excuse and I think could have gone either way so IMO you don't call it, Congrats to the Ravens. It sucks and I am still upset but great game and just glad to know that the Niners going forward have a real QB for the first time since Young.

Puhleaze. This is the trash talk thread, not the raging stupidity thread.

In the last 10 seasons the Pats have gone 14-2, 13-2, 10-6, 12-4, 16-0, 11-5, 10-6, 14-2, 13-3, and 12-4 ( < 3 of those 4 by a total of like 5 points), with whatever they did for those 6 division games. There isn't any other AFC team that can come close to that cumulative record, and certainly no team in the hilarious AFC West, which twice in five years was won with an 8-8 record.

Actually, the AFC West should get down on their collective knees and pray for the continuing health of one P. Manning, who brought some credibility to that division...

Cheers!

In the last 10 seasons the Pats have gone 14-2, 13-2, 10-6, 12-4, 16-0, 11-5, 10-6, 14-2, 13-3, and 12-4 ( < 3 of those 4 by a total of like 5 points), with whatever they did for those 6 division games. There isn't any other AFC team that can come close to that cumulative record, and certainly no team in the hilarious AFC West, which twice in five years was won with an 8-8 record.

Actually, the AFC West should get down on their collective knees and pray for the continuing health of one P. Manning, who brought some credibility to that division...

Cheers!

And how many super bowls did the Giants win in that timeframe? ;)

Cheers!

Superstats new england *****efag. "Oh Brah, you should see the box score though"

I seriously had a coworker today try and convince me that A) he wouldnt trade anyone on the Saints D for anyone else and B) the Saints were wrongly victimized and it was a conspiracy so they wouldnt play the sb at their home.

Oh and he says the Hawks should cut Leon Washington and get reggie bush to be our punt returner becuase he scores 2 tds in one game doing that and obviously is a better returner.

Yes, Brady made out like a king on this but so did the Pats as well. They get the cap room they needed to resign some of their free agents. There's no way Brady did this unless he made it known that bringing Welker back was a condition.

Alex Smith heading to the chiefs. And Kaepernick will hit his sophomore slump in 2013 as defenses figure him out. Haaaa hahaaa hahaa!

Back