Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AZ_IPA said:
So wild card games and divisional playoffs are big games?

Huh, I would've thought Conference Championship and Super Bowl games are what really matters. What's his record in those in the last, say, five years?

I see what you did there :)

Why so mad moto? Are you broke? Found out your wife's a whore? Seems like you're really pissed. I hope you work it out.

So wild card games and divisional playoffs are big games?

Huh, I would've thought Conference Championship and Super Bowl games are what really matters. What's his record in those in the last, say, five years?

'07 won 2 and lost in the SB to the Giants by a field goal
'08 didn't play (torn ACL)
'09 & '10... the only two times in his career he went one and done
'11 won 2 and lost in the SB to the Giants by 4 points
'12 won 1 and lost in the AFC Championship

So... in the last five years... he's made two Super Bowls and one AFC Championship... WOW... whatta piece of sht.

So what is that 5-5??

Was it '86 where Bird averaged a triple double in the playoffs? That was some bad ass **** right there.

No idea... I don't follow basketball. The only Larry Bird legend I know is when, during a time out on the floor, he told Xavier McDaniel (who was defending Bird) that he was going to shoot a three pointer from a specific spot on the floor to win the game and then about 15 seconds later, did it.

That's pretty badass

No idea... I don't follow basketball. The only Larry Bird legend I know is when, during a time out on the floor, he told Xavier McDaniel (who was defending Bird) that he was going to shoot a three pointer from a specific spot on the floor to win the game and then about 15 seconds later, did it.

That's pretty badass

Except it wasn't a three pointer. ;)

Just to show i'm a good sport and to let have everyone have a little fun at my expense... I'll go ahead and admit something...

I have four Super Bowl tickets sitting on my kitchen table.

yeah... but they're THERE.... just sitting there... mocking me.

It's a curse and a blessing that I have already sold 'em but to a Raven's fan... I am totally gonna wipe my azz with them before I put 'em in the mail.

what's the guy gonna do??? NOT take 'em??

Just knowing some Ravens fan is gonna sit through the game, watch the Ravens lose, and occassionally get a whiff of my azz... it's the only thing making me feel even a little better.

I can picture the guy already... "did you fart???" to his buddy. "No, but I smell it too... WTF is that??"

hehehehehehe

FCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe they gagged that game up like that.

let it all out, buddy.

just think - it was to the ravens!

uggg... fck. just FCK.

nah, the Ravens don't bother me that much. I like Ed Reed and think they're a solid organization. They've been good for a long time. I don't hate the Ravens. I think Pollard and Suggs could have STFU over the last couple of days but whatever. Welker's stupid azz bimbo wife should have STFU too.

The whole Ray Lewis thing is more funny to me than it is something I hate.... the whole ridiculous dance thing and how the Lord is on his side. That stuff is funny.

Now... the Seahawks and that fck Sherman... THAT'S someone I enjoyed watching lose. That's a punk btch. Ed Reed and the rest of the Ravens D ain't punk btches.

Flacco?? Ehhhhhhhhh not sure he's quite as "elite" as his agent thinks he is but hey... the boy has played really well in the playoffs so ya can't knock him.

Yeah, have to give the Ravens their due; they beat the snot out of New England. The Pats this year are a far, far better team than they were last year, but they're still missing a piece or two - a true deep threat receiver (Dwayne Bowe?) and some depth in the defensive backfield would help a lot. They'll be right back in it next year, but DAMN this sucked.

The Ravens, just didn't give the defense enough credit. They finally got mostly healthy at the right time. I don't have any (ok, MUCH) doubt in my mind that New England would have beaten Denver, but the Ravens, kind of like the Giants, just beat up on the Pats. Could tell early on, they weren't letting New England get much of anything after the catch.

Could have used Gronk. They really missed Talib. But, the playoffs are in no small part a war of attrition, so not having more depth in the receiver corp and in the defensive backfield, that's all fair game for why they lost.

Dammit, though.

Kind of feels like last year, just with slightly better defenses. Ok, maybe NE with a slightly better defense. GB has bigger problems (O-line, RB, D pressure). When GB won SB they had #2 defense against Steeler #1.

"Defense wins championships!" Still a fact. And why SF gets the edge.

Here's what I don't get about the Ravens being pissed about Brady's slide.

Brady was SLIDING; he had given himself up. The only way for Ed Reed to get hurt was if he, in fact, hit Brady after he began his slide, i.e. Reed only gets hurt if he himself commits a foul.

And everyone knows Reed is just itching to hit Brady in the foot with his balls.

I know it's not any of the guys in here, but the people tweeting Torrey Smith are acting in a disgusting way. I was ashamed with how Niner fans acted toward Kyle Williams and this is just as shameful or Patriot fans.

I know it's not any of the guys in here, but the people tweeting Torrey Smith are acting in a disgusting way. I was ashamed with how Niner fans acted toward Kyle Williams and this is just as shameful or Patriot fans.

I'm sorry but those were not Niners fans...just a bunch of idiots that call themselves fans...we real fans knew Kyle had nothing to do with us losing that game last year.

I'm sorry but those were not Niners fans...just a bunch of idiots that call themselves fans...we real fans knew Kyle had nothing to do with us losing that game last year.

The threats on Kyle were horrible and classless, but Kyle had a lot more than nothing to do with us losing that game last year.

Only converting one third down...dropped passes...missed tackles...etc. is what cost the Niners last year...Kyles mistakes would have been inconsequential if they could have scored a few touchdowns.

Latest posts

Back