I like this time at night on HBT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About to get ready for another night on the town... I think I'm going to stay in and do administrative stuff tonight, maybe smoke a cigar. Anyone else going to be up late tonight?

Since I slept half the day after trying to finish off the keg, maybe, you are my hero. But probably I'll be out of your hair shortly, still a little woozy from the whole thing.:cross:

I'm always up late. A nice cigar don't sound bad. I never have one when I'm in the mood though.

I know Goldie, that's what she said :eek: ;)

Seriously, is there really such a clothing line? I would love to see pics if you know of any.

No, not seriously, just reminded me of something similar. I try to make timeless pieces, other outfits do too.... I can't reach their level though... no models or fancy cameras. Just tried to copy a picture for you... but "all rights reserved". Do you want to see the dog vest I designed? You can dress up your pooch, add a strip of shiny orange, hunters won't kill him that way.

No, not seriously, just reminded me of something similar. I try to make timeless pieces, other outfits do too.... I can't reach their level though... no models or fancy cameras. Just tried to copy a picture for you... but "all rights reserved". Do you want to see the dog vest I designed? You can dress up your pooch, add a strip of shiny orange, hunters won't kill him that way.

We don't hunt dog much around here. It don't eat too good. :D

Here take a look, he needs a coat/vest.... my design....

coatgallerypic83.jpg

So three big porters in under two hours messed her up good? Is that what she keeps using as her excuse for you? :eek: :D Was she walking funny?

I'm glad the bedroom is on the same floor as my office. No stairs to navigate last night. :D

Why would she be walking funny? I thought you attested in another thread that were a front door only kind of guy.:confused: Cmon now, you aint got that much boom boom.:D

And this guy, look, he's ready to go outside.... Do you think it's a good design? Fits 'em nicely...

coatgallerypic122.jpg

And look again, a cat with no hair... this seamstress though did not follow the pattern correctly, see the poor fit, but will keep that kitty warm...

coatgallerypic200.jpg

Alright, last one.... this fellow is warm and determined...

You can almost hear him plotting his revenge on the person that made the thing he's wearing. As for the over-sized rat... :eek: The people that thought a hairless cat was a good idea should just be taken out back and beaten. Severely...

I can only imagine the things those animals do when their owners are not at home. Especially after making them wear those things. :eek: :D

And look again, a cat with no hair... this seamstress though did not follow the pattern correctly, see the poor fit, but will keep that kitty warm...

That's the most incorrect way to interject on one's 'kitty' to keep it warm.

Sorry, did I hijack this topic? Tell this guy he doesn't need his coat. The one from the first pic... Or does he just want to bite the person who made it for him?

coatgallerypic84.jpg

Hey BobbiLynn

Interested in your dog clothes. I got to say I have never dressed my dog but my wife and daughters love to. And in end my little Dasher D loves it. He's a little big Dawg!

Check out the thread I'm sending and see my big little dawg. He's 110% energy and love all the way. Not real good at minding though. Ha!

Page 36 post 359 https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f19/dogs-13791/index36.html#post4411833

Sorry, did I hijack this topic? Tell this guy he doesn't need his coat. The one from the first pic... Or does he just want to bite the person who made it for him?

I think he just spotted you crouching behind the bushes with a camera and is wondering WTF the crazy person with the keg strapped to her back is doing tesspassing on his stomping ground with no treats.

He looks so, well, crazy!!! Cute pup. People are always surprised how much their pets love the clothes you made for them, if you make it yourself, your scent is all over it, they like that. Put it on, put in on, let's go, they say!!!

I think he just spotted you crouching behind the bushes with a camera and is wondering WTF the crazy person with the keg strapped to her back is doing tesspassing on his stomping ground with no treats.

I offered him some beer....

The last of a budget pale ale... what to see more? No? Okay... here you go... just tell me these guys don't like their vests...

coatgallerypic58.jpg

coatgallerypic70.jpg

Poor little doggies. My Mom used to put stuff like that on our dog years ago and it would just sit there and shake like it was being punished.

Poor little doggies. My Mom used to put stuff like that on our dog years ago and it would just sit there and shake like it was being punished.

Store bought, yes, they will shake and tremor, but handmade, your scent all over it from the process of making it... they love it, don't they look happy? Except that cat, because if you are a bald cat... how can you ever really be happy?

Quoting this to enter into a legally binding contract to make sure the footage is shared.

Good night and good luck.

There's no need to throw legal binding into this. That's for people who don't hold up to their word and need a law to keep them in place, coerced.

That is not AirborneG! He is a man of honor. Guarantee!!!

And not to get off on a high horse but do you know why I speculate and believe in that?

Airborne, served the USA in times of war. Put his life on the line. He does it now again as a NYC cop, out of unselfishness and commitment to keeping people safe.

That's the kind of guy he is. Get it straight!

Airborneguy is my hero!!! I will defend him with my life!! Who? Who? is talking crap about him? I missed something.....

Oh I'll definitely post it. I thought I 'earned' one last week, but we haven't found it yet. If anyone feels like searching, it would be close up on my face and I start with "go ahead, put me on youtube". I'm wearing glasses.

Oh I'll definitely post it. I thought I 'earned' one last week, but we haven't found it yet. If anyone feels like searching, it would be close up on my face and I start with "go ahead, put me on youtube". I'm wearing glasses.

You did earn it. Take a week, you are not the type of person to let people pressure or intimidate you!!!!

And no way to do a proper youtube search using only that info...

Nothing like waking up at 1 am for no reason, checking my tablet and find that my email inbox is full of HBT members reporting others' bad behavior . . .

I don't think you'll find it here Pappers, or is that a warning suggestively mentioned to this thread that I didn't understand?

Nope not here. Were all just respectfully rambling to each other.

Back