Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A super fan of the Kansas City Chiefs football team decide to give his team a hard time for their abysmal 2012 season, even past his grave. The Kansas City Star newspaper ran his obituary last Sunday. It read:

"Loren G. 'Sam' Lickteig passed away on Nov. 14, 2012 of complications from MS and heartbreaking disappointment caused by the Kansas City Chiefs football team."

lol

The rumor is that Flacco was responsible for the firing. Firing your coordinator is one thing but having Flacco make the decision is another. That's more than slamming the panic button. That's intentionally flying your plane straight into the mountain.

TheDudeLebowski said:
The rumor is that Flacco was responsible for the firing. Firing your coordinator is one thing but having Flacco make the decision is another. That's more than slamming the panic button. That's intentionally flying your plane straight into the mountain.

You are implying that someone was flying the plane. They were all in coach getting "longevity" tips from suggs and Lewis.

Didn't I hear that Flacco's a free agent after this year? Wonder how much of a role that plays.

I'm sure it was no fun for your mom driving you either.

The interesting thing about the game was I thought HOU was going to be the quick paced team picking apart our secondary. I needed to double my Adderall during the first half. Points were rallying per second. I don't even think the 21 pt lead was safe for either team. It was the Pat's D denying in the red zone. Give it to the coaches on getting the team prepared and Brady looked very sharp.

The amazing thing was the huffing and puffing of the HOU D line in the fourth qtr. The camera kept going back to them before each play and they were out of condition. Didn't look like they wanted to be out there. Too bad it wasn't 20 degrees out.

Tldr.

And it did suck with mom driving. Urns have no arms!! ;).

Yea I went there, I'm a sadistic clown.

... let's not open this friggin' can of worms again.

In any case, Aaron Rodgers has won exactly as many championship rings as Trent Dilfer. Which is still more than anybody from Seattle.

Oh Christ... here we go again. Didn't Moto do this for like a month last year??

Jon, there is some great discussion on the Packers you might find interesting earlier in this thread. I'd go back and check it out so you can be prepared to comment on it.

(If Jon started reading from the beginning now, we wouldn't need to deal with this nonsense again this season.)

JonGrafto said:
Just pointing out facts. Obnoxious or not? You decide. I don't have time to read through 301 pages worth on my phone.

Not buying it. Last I checked, Packers fans NEVER have anything better to do. Ever.

(huge eye roll)

The Pack has won five Super Bowls. Fact.

They have won 13 "league championships", including the five Super Bowls.

Three of those "league championships" came in 1929, 30 and 31... and they didn't even play an effin' championship game. They simply had the best record out of the TWELVE teams in the league. Although... they did beat such NFL legends as the Dayton Triangles, the Orange Tornadoes and the Frankfort Yellow Jackets.

They've won five Super Bowls and no one gives a fck about how they beat the Boston Yanks in 1944 in a league of ten teams or any of the other "league championships"

also happy parity day!

see, it's the 12th month - THEN it's also the 12th day, THEN it's also the 12th year! THEN it goes back around again to the 12th month!!! parity!!!

seriously, how is someone as dumb as hoppy still alive?

(huge eye roll)

The Pack has won five Super Bowls. Fact.

They have won 13 "league championships", including the five Super Bowls.

Three of those "league championships" came in 1929, 30 and 31... and they didn't even play an effin' championship game. They simply had the best record out of the TWELVE teams in the league. Although... they did beat such NFL legends as the Dayton Triangles, the Orange Tornadoes and the Frankfort Yellow Jackets.

They've won five Super Bowls and no one gives a fck about how they beat the Boston Yanks in 1944 in a league of ten teams or any of the other "league championships"

dude, it's on wikipedia. look it up.

13 league championships. it's not the packers' fault they were so awesome they had to create a special game to show the world how awesome we are.

the "nuh-uh! those don't count cause they happened 'this many' years ago!!" argument is so 50 pages ago.

if we're doing that, then erase boston's world series from 1892 or whenever the fak.

"nuh-uh! because it was still called by the SAME NAME! all that matters is names. names names names. as long as its the same name it counts. also baseball hasn't changed and football has."

:rolleyes:

you can't spell "pedestrian argument" without pedo. so, have fun with chris hansen.

done... I have no problem not counting the Sox "league championship" from 1918.

Five Super Bowls. Five.

you don't because you're a fairweather fan.

why are we even listening to the advice of an expansion team? you're still in your probationary period, you get no voting rights!

Back