I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KayaBrew said:
"Anger bang"?!? That's a civilized way of putting it. I have always used the more blue-collar, crass way of saying the same thing!:ban:

We always said "grudge f**k."

Watching the opening of USC Notre Dame. Heather Cox. Need to find a pic. I am amazed that I seem to be the only one who finds her hot.

image-3872500078.jpg

sfrisby said:
Watching the opening of USC Notre Dame. Heather Cox. Need to find a pic. I am amazed that I seem to be the only one who finds her hot.

According to Google, this is Heather Cox. I like this one better.

image-3880397268.jpg

Laurie Metcalf..she played Roseanne's sister on the Roseanne show and currently plays Sheldon's mom on The Big Bang Theory.

Kari Byron from Mythbusters.

I don't see how guys couldn't find her hot, but I know my wife finds her extremely irritating. That counts for something, right?

+1 to whoever said a couple pages back that Taylor Swift is unattractive. It's something about her eyes...especially when she puts on so much eyeliner that you can't even see them.

Your wife has jealousy issues. No man doesn't find Kari Byron hot.

Well, there's probably 3% - 4% of the male population that doesn't find ANY of these women hot. There's a small percentage of blind people (although Kari would still be hot just talking to her). There's men who happen to be in comas. There's old men with broken wieners.

Outside of those groups, though... Kari Bryon's pretty universal.

EDIT: And, she may or may not be a natural redhead - there is nothing, absolutely NOTHING in the world that I would like more than to find out for sure!

I'm no fan of redheads either, but Kari is an exception. Hot, cute, great personality....She has so much in all departments that any failure in any one aspect is completely overshadowed by the others. :rockin:

I'm not a redhead fan, usually, but in this case I'd like to "bust her myth".

(Not sure what that means, but it has a vague sort of innuendo-ish sound to it.)

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible said:
I'm no fan of redheads either, but Kari is an exception.

I love redheads. But I hate gingers. Kari is not a ginger, so being a redhead actually makes her all the hotter. And it's WHY Kari can even be hot, despite being a redhead.

So I wouldn't quite call her an "exception", because she's hardly the only non-ginger redhead in the world. But I understand the confusion. When we hear "redhead", many of us who actually have souls automatically picture a ginger.

And nothing makes me want to vomit more than the sight of a ginger.

I love redheads. But I hate gingers. Kari is not a ginger, so being a redhead actually makes her all the hotter. And it's WHY Kari can even be hot, despite being a redhead.

So I wouldn't quite call her an "exception", because she's hardly the only non-ginger redhead in the world. But I understand the confusion. When we hear "redhead", many of us who actually have souls automatically picture a ginger.

Haha, you sound kind of like Cartman there...

Sorry, I started this. I'm a redhead, so no offense, it's just personal preference. It's ok though, I fine with not having emjay or cartman attracted to me. :D

Man, I can't think of a haircolor that turns me off. Not even no hair... I've met a few bald girls that got me twitterpated.

What's the difference between a redhead & a ginger?

Come on guys... You really think anybody's going to believe that you would DQ a potential lay based on hair color alone? You must be some George Clooney looking MF's if that's really true but I doubt anybody's going to believe that either.

:p

Christina-Hendricks-top-16-712x1024.jpg

A ginger is a rougebino. There, a new word, make it happen in Wikipedia! :)

There were no results matching the query.

The page "Rougebino" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered.
For search help, please visit Help:Searching.

Google didn't know either, nor Urban Dictionary.
Everything I read about "ginger" (not the spice) says it's red hair.

There were no results matching the query.

The page "Rougebino" does not exist. You can ask for it to be created, but consider checking the search results below to see whether the topic is already covered.
For search help, please visit Help:Searching.

Google didn't know either, nor Urban Dictionary.
Everything I read about "ginger" (not the spice) says it's red hair.

More than hair colour though. Seriously pale skin, lots of freckles and endless cruel taunts from children are other factors.

headbanger said:
So a "ginger" is a redheaded pre-pubescent boy with freckles? I don't see how that necessarily applies here but whatever floats your boat... Just do yourself a favor and join the priesthood now before you end up in prison.

Maintaining context while reading posts is apparently not your strong suit...

Allowing THIS thread of all threads to devolve into name-calling would be inappropriate on "molesting the neighbor's dog" levels...

just saying.

headbanger said:
Relax dude it's a joke.

I wasn't even referring to the whole prison/priesthood comment (and definitely wasn't upset or offended by anything you said), so you just kind of emphasized my point! ;)

And Creamy is right, of course. Starting an Internet fight here - or even just trying to make it look like one - would be positively criminal, as this is, IMO, one of the best active threads on all of HBT right now.

Back