• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sabco brew magic for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sailfish32

Reaction score
I am selling a brew Magic V350-MS System that i purchased a year ago. It has been used 4 times and is in excellent condition and has been meticulously maintained. It is set up for propane but includes all of the connections for gas. SABCO | Brew-Magic V350MS System

I also am including a Sabco chill wizard which includes all the tri-clamps and hoses. SABCO | Chill-Wizard System

I am selling everything because i can no longer brew due to health reasons. Bring all offers. Email for more information at [email protected]

You want to post it in the classifieds. But seriously you just signed on HBT, first post and you are selling an expensive item. Look for most folks to be wary and skeptical, so you should provide some assurances - especially your own photo's for one. Good Luck!

Sorry guys...New to this forum and have been out of town for Thanksgiving. I'm trying to get $6200 for it since its only been used 4 times.

Sabco Brew Magic system.jpg

If you are willing to cover shipping I will pay $6000? (i may even pick it up but i want to pay $650 less) for your brew magic and assessories. I am not trying to shaft you and I really do feel for your situation. I would love to see more pictures of the brew magic, assessories, receipts?

I look forward to your response

If you are willing to cover shipping I will pay $6000? (i may even pick it up but i want to pay $650 less) for your brew magic and assessories. I am not trying to shaft you and I really do feel for your situation. I would love to see more pictures of the brew magic, assessories, receipts?

I look forward to your response
This post is over a year old I doubt he still has it.

Is your Brew Magic still for sale?
What year did you purchase the system?
What is your location?
Are you willing to ship?

Hope you regain your Heath

This is so great!

I know where you can get some relative bearing grease for it !

Don't forget the right handed smoke shifter too.

Since my brew magic is in such high demand I'm putting it up for sale!

$20,000 and I'll hand deliver it to your residence! !!! I'll even stay for your first batch!

Latest posts

Back