Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HoppyDaze said:
did Brady even sniff the field his rookie season?

Sadly no. The Pats had a quarterback a bit better than Tarvaris Jackson when Brady came in.

Remember your last good quarterback? Yeah, neither does anyone else.

#1 vs #1 gonna be a great game. Wonder if the pats will be able to run the no huddle they favored last week

#1 vs #1 gonna be a great game. Wonder if the pats will be able to run the no huddle they favored last week

Seattle is number 1 in yards allowed, but lets not kid ourselves that the 49ers don't have the best defense in the NFL.

McBrewskie said:
Seattle is number 1 in yards allowed, but lets not kid ourselves that the 49ers don't have the best defense in the NFL.

Right cause .6 ppg is huge

What shall we talk about?

And what constitutes a real team. To you of course

I'll phrase it better to appease the nitpickers. Top 5 def. Vs top 5 off. Should be a great game

Who's Russel Wilson? :ban:

No, I kid, RW seems to have some potential in this league. Then again, they said the same thing about Tavaris Jackson when he was here, and we all know how that turned out. But seriously, the Seahawks are gonna beat the Pats? Seriously? Maybe if there's a plane crash, but I really don't see another way that'll happen.
Don't get me wrong, I hate the Brady bunch as much as the next guy, but really.... the Seahawks aren't gonna beat them this year.

On the other hand, how's everyone's offenses doing this year? Scoring well? The Bears' defense is averaging 14 point/gm over the last two games. 28 points in two games while giving up only 27 in the last three. Any Seahawks fans care to make predictions for Dec. 12th? Or does the fact that they're not playing in Seattle make the game not count for you guys? :D

:mug:

Love the stats on those Bears!
Bear Down!

For sure, that defense is for real. There's only been a couple/few series this year where they've looked really shaky. They had their hands full with Discount Double Check no doubt, but the Packer's offense looked really good before Benson went down (imagine that, right!! :cross: F'n Ced Benson man..... ). I'm feeling really good after the last two games. If the offense can stay healthy and Cutler doesn't go all bi-polar, I think we'll have a good season.

Bear Down, brother!! :mug:

did Brady even sniff the field his rookie season?

HAHA!!!! Holy sht!!!! I just hopped back, read what I missed and saw that. Ohhh man. That's freakin hilarious.

Yeah. Brady has a knock against him cause he didn't play his rookie season! Hahahaha ha!!!

I can picture two guys at the HOF debating it...

"Bob!!! I get it!! The overall record, the Super Bowl appearances and wins, the record books, MVPs.... I get it!!! But he didn't start his rookie year!! Sooooo. I dunno. All I am saying is I'm not sure he's a shoe in. If he had started his rookie season, I would be on board with you."

Aaaaaaaahhahahahahahaaa!!!

And are you honestly even putting Wilson and Brady in the same conversation and trying to imply something about Wilson cause he started as a rookie an Brady didn't!?! WOW!

Is it something you guys are seeing on the field that gives you so much confidence about your QB and team....or are you still riding the coattails of a team that used to matter? Hey, they were great 9 some years ago, but it's time to move on. You haven't done a damn thing a long time and you guys just look stupid pretending it's stil the "good ole days". Brady is system QB who would be trash if it weren't for this coaching staff. Hell, look at Matt Cassel; he ran the offense every bit as good as Brady and now look how bad he is without the NE coaches. No, no...New England and Tom Brady just aren't that special anymore. Not to say that Seattle is either, but you don't see Seahawk fans running their mouths like they are kings of football. Our defense is way better than yours; your offense is way, way better than ours. Home field is the equalizer. I see a tight game on Sunday. Good luck to you guys....

LOL... "havent done a damn thing in a long time"... you mean except go to the Super Bowl last year??

AHHAAA HAHAHAH

Are you purposely just doing it because it's the "trash talk thread" (which makes sense) or you genuinely that misdirected??

I think the Pat's game will be close. It will all come down to their O-line. The coaches will probably start off by trying to slow down the game by a bunch of screen passes and a score to quiet the crowd. I think Russell Wilson is going to have a bad game. Plenty of films on him now to pick him apart. That's the great thing about football. I truly believe any team can win any day and that's the fun of the playoffs. They can win by pure insanity and playing out of their shorts or play as a team and defeat a better team. You don't think the Rams were talking trash about the Pat's and what have they done lately when they lost in the SB? They still instill that humble mentality as illustrated by Cape into the team. The important thing is to execute and to make it to the SB. Not celebrate one win or making into the playoffs.

PS - You didn't talk trash about how much better your coaching staff is than ours.

Is it something you guys are seeing on the field that gives you so much confidence about your QB and team....or are you still riding the coattails of a team that used to matter? Hey, they were great 9 some years ago, but it's time to move on. You haven't done a damn thing a long time and you guys just look stupid pretending it's stil the "good ole days". Brady is system QB who would be trash if it weren't for this coaching staff. Hell, look at Matt Cassel; he ran the offense every bit as good as Brady and now look how bad he is without the NE coaches. No, no...New England and Tom Brady just aren't that special anymore.

There's a word that I don't like to use, but I'm afraid I have no choice in the matter. Talking about New England "was great 9 years ago" when they won 14 regular season games last year, went to the Super Bowl, and their two losses this year were by a combined three points...

And your team has NEVER won a title, is also 3-2, has only outscored its opponents by sixteen points all season (versus New England's 52 points)... and only five times in 35 seasons have you won ten or more games....

I'm sorry, that makes you sound like a ****ing retard. Like, really, a drooling, cross-eyed, big-forehead, bad haircut retard.

Here's a tip for you from those who have seen the Pete Carroll story before... you've got about fifteen, maybe twenty more games before the rah-rah act wears out.

Imagine waking up to this every morning? No way is he going to be ready for a big game. She eats puppies for lunch:

argg.gif

Honestly, I can't decide which team is more obnoxious to hear about, the Pats or the Pack? To me, they're both the NFL version of the NY Yankees, which means that most of us would be just fine if we never heard another thing about them.

I'll give it to the Pats, that offense is tough to beat. System or not, Brady's a good passer and given a solid ground game he's hard to beat. And not that most of us care, but the Pats regularly go to the SB if not far in the playoffs.

The Pack, however, I have a bit less love for as a Bears fan. But I'll keep my opinions to myself. They just suck this year. Rodger's is by far overrated, which is why they were willing to stay with a poorly aging Favre for so long. They knew Rodger's wasn't all the hype they made him out to be. Watch the film on him this year, he's "above average" at best, and defenses are starting to really pick up on his tendencies. It's gonna be a long season down there with the Lions this year.

Either way ya cut it, Pat or Pack, they both can lick my sack. One won't make the playoffs this year, the other won't make it past Houston.

Edit: Rebuilding Year? C'mon man, famous last words of a program just starting to slip from glory.

Actually speaking of dufus celebrations I wish I could find a picture of Pete Carroll's celebration over that Green Bay call. I'm sure everyone wearing their brand spanking new University of Oregan rally hat was celebrating that call. Congratulations you won one game.

Honestly, I can't decide which team is more obnoxious to hear about, the Pats or the Pack? Either .

and just for full disclosure... this IS the "Obnoxious Trash Talk Thread" sooooo... you can't blame us Pats fans for being good at that too.

No one's got a gun to your head and are making you read this thread.

and just for full disclosure... this IS the "Obnoxious Trash Talk Thread" sooooo... you can't blame us Pats fans for being good at that too.

No one's got a gun to your head and are making you read this thread.

Exactly, thus all the trash talkin' man! :mug:

And for the record, I think your team's a blast to watch. I like Brady. But the Pats still suck!! :p

And for the record, I think your team's a blast to watch. I like Brady. But the Pats still suck!! :p

Yeah... I'm kind of excited to watch this game on Sunday. When you're a Pats fan and you watch every game, you really start to take Brady for granted. When he throws an unintentional incomplete pass, you notice it because it is so rare but they are so few and far between, they are just kinda of little distractions once in a blue moon.

THEN... when you get to watch a QB who just sucks, like we're going to see from Seattle this weekend, it snaps you into reality. All of a sudden you think, "DEAR LORD!!! THAT'S what you could have as a QB at this level?!?!". It gives you a whole new appreciation for #12.

Exactly, thus all the trash talkin' man! :mug:

I hate the hype of the NFL but it's a business. Some of the New England ball washing around here gets a little too much to take but you have to remember how long we went with ALL our sports teams s*cking. I think it's more of the NFL hyping NE than the team itself. If anyone steps out of line the team/owner usually makes them humbled (exception goes to Gronk). We still remember how we use to suck and usually put the rah rah band in its place. Plus we're all just a bunch of pricks.

There's a word that I don't like to use, but I'm afraid I have no choice in the matter. Talking about New England "was great 9 years ago" when they won 14 regular season games last year, went to the Super Bowl, and their two losses this year were by a combined three points...

And your team has NEVER won a title, is also 3-2, has only outscored its opponents by sixteen points all season (versus New England's 52 points)... and only five times in 35 seasons have you won ten or more games....

I'm sorry, that makes you sound like a ****ing retard. Like, really, a drooling, cross-eyed, big-forehead, bad haircut retard.

Here's a tip for you from those who have seen the Pete Carroll story before... you've got about fifteen, maybe twenty more games before the rah-rah act wears out.

Wow, really neat superbowl appearance last year guys! Everything I said was the truth and that's why it pisses you guys off so bad... Calling me a retard and calling out my team like it has any weight on what I just said. You guys are worse than the inbreed fans in the SEC. Get laid already...

Back