Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Vince....

What about Boldin dropping the shoulder and pushing that DB into the end zone with him?

247 yards on the ground... for, you know, a "finesse team". Whatta clown.

Gotta love it! Best running game I've seen since... I don't remember. Probably since Clock Killin' Corey Dillon. Seemed like every time they handed the ball off, it was 8-10 yards against the $100M defensive line. I mean, it wasn't a fluke that they both got to 100 yards - it wasn't like they broke free for an 80-yard scamper in the last two minutes. Helluva effort with a patchwork offensive line... but really, the Bills looked like they just gave up. That TD run of Bolden's, he was hit at the 4 yard line, but the Bills defender was basically standing straight up when he tried to "tackle" him.

I seem to remember the Patriots being the worst team in the NFL for decades.

You guys go a nice lil run (like 8 years ago LOL) and you consider yourselves the elite. It's ridiculous. I hope you get the clap.

Yeah. You're actually making a good point. Hopefully they'll make it back to the Super Bowl since its been sooooo long since they've made it.

LOL!!!! We have a new Clown of The Week!!!

Quick... McBrewski!! Send him the crown!

Yeah. You're actually making a good point. Hopefully they'll make it back to the Super Bowl since its been sooooo long since they've made it.

LOL!!!! We have a new Clown of The Week!!!

Quick... McBrewski!! Send him the crown!

yeah, because going to the Superbowl counts for something....meh

HoppyDaze said:
yeah, because going to the Superbowl counts for something....meh

Yeah, come on Cape. The super bowl is over rated, the pro bowl is where it's at.

Isn't it more important after week 17 to "spend time with your family"?

Ignore him bluemoose. He's obviously either just trying to get a rise out of you... Or he's completely retarded. Either way he's worthy of being ignored

that ^^^^

amazing that you simply can't fathom the idea that your team is mediocre even with all the evidence.

Patriots SB appearances make babies cry.

Hunter is sad about the Patriots.jpg

And that's just mean.

Phew... things are finally back to normal after an insane first three weeks. The real refs are back and the Pats are back on top, where they belong, as the most dominant franchise in sports.

Ahhhh... life is good again.

Phew... things are finally back to normal after an insane first three weeks. The real refs are back...

Except for the GB game, they kept the junior league in again. Push off from Colston for a TD and an obvious fumble from Sproles.

colston.gif

Yea, I'm going there (& never usually do) but the Pack survived nonetheless.

But Colston was on my fantasy league so it's all good and I'm 4-0 for the $1k purse :fro:

WOW, just heard Tony Romo tried to shoot himself after last nights game. Thank goodness for Tony someone intercepted the bullet............
:mug:

I gotta be honest, watching the Jets implode this year has been more fun than I would have anticipated.

All I need now is a NYPost article about Fireman Ed getting skull fcked by a biker gang and this season will be a complete win.

"J!! E!!! Gagsggagag"

I'm with Cape on this one - this is the implosion we've been waiting just about three seasons to see. To be honest though, I really figured it'd come just a hair later this season that it has - I thought for sure they had 5 or 6 weeks in them until the cracks started to show, but I guess losing their most talented DB and Receiver in weeks 3 and 4 kinda upped the timetable...

Funny to see how fans were openly booing Tebow's appearance in Week 1, and just 3 weeks later they're starting to call for the guy. I'm not sure which of the two I'd rather see in Gillette in a couple weeks - can't wait to see one (maybe both?) of them get up close and personal with Chandler Jones, or maybe big Vince.

We may see a quarterback literally killed tonight.

If I was Kolb I'd be calling quick outs and screens until that rush calms down...

Cheers!

The Oline for Arizona sucks. Kolb sucks even more. He's just terrible. Plus he looks like some kind of god damn hillbilly retard with that face and stupid beard. Looks like he should be pulling out of Ned Beatty's anus.

The Oline for Arizona sucks. Kolb sucks even more. He's just terrible. Plus he looks like some kind of god damn hillbilly retard with that face and stupid beard. Looks like he should be pulling out of Ned Beatty's anus.

I have heard ringing endorsements of various positions.... That is not what they sounded like

Back