The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go red white and blue " Pats thong" with "GO" written on one cheek and "PATS" on the other..... Maybe some fireworks coming off the words in gold glitter or something.

Gordon Edes said:
Blockbuster: red Sox, Dodgers working on deal that would send AGon, Crawford, Beckett and Punto to LA. Hurdles remain, but closing in

https://twitter.com/GordonEdes/status/239110628877422592

Apparently the Dodgers have put waiver claims oin both Beckett and Gonzo. Sox could just let Beckett go! He could be gone! Now!

If they freakin' trade Gonzo, Crawford, AND unload Beckett? Wow... I mean, talk about starting over (especially when Ortiz leaves this winter). Seems like a lot of talent to lose, but the only one who's contributed at all is Gonzo.

EDIT: Man, Dice-K will be gone next year, too. If they could manage to somehow unload Lackey, the team might *almost* be watchable again!

If we can ever get $&)--&:):$/!:&'in open! It's so aggravating. We are basically just waiting for our exhaust hood to be hung. Should be a non-issue right?? Six effin weeks we've been trying to get it hung.

I can't stand dealing with small time contractors for my house. Add local govt into it? Ughhh... I know someone that opened a bar down near Causeway in Boston. Shadiest transaction I've ever heard...... Not that I know anything.

I'm sure...

What adds to the aggravation is that we are pretty confident that we have two accounts (Kinsale in Boston and the BBC in Walpole) that, between just those two, would take up every keg we could sell and try are just sitting waiting for us to deliver I've we are open.

It makes me want to kill someone.

[...]
What adds to the aggravation is that we are pretty confident that we have two accounts (Kinsale in Boston and the BBC in Walpole) that, between just those two, would take up every keg we could sell and try are just sitting waiting for us to deliver I've we are open.

Wow. Did Auto-correct do all that?

Cheers! ;)

Jesus. I must have been all sorts a druk or something. Wow.

Or maybe it was Tom Brady's balls slapping against the keyboard?

Hey, I've had a bunch of people up my ass (Hello Bird!) about the date for Masstoberfest. I haven't been able to pin it down because of a combination of work, school and travel issues. I will have a firm date by the end of the coming week. Promise.

I'll commit to attending and back out at the last minute as usual. :eek:

Cape Brewing said:
Trust me, standing in Paul's driveway drinking his IPA and eating pork jerky isnt something you'll die from if you miss

Your going to make fun of someone else's bad BBQ...

Hey, I've had a bunch of people up my ass (Hello Bird!) about the date for Masstoberfest. I haven't been able to pin it down because of a combination of work, school and travel issues. I will have a firm date by the end of the coming week. Promise.

You know, you could have just REPLIED to my ONE friggin' PM and my ONE friggin' Facebook question, instead of just ignoring them like an *******. "Not sure yet; I'll let you know" - how ****ing hard would that have been?

;)

You know what Paulie... How's this? You pick the effin weekend and have Masstoberfrst at my place so I can use my pit. We'll buy two effin pigs identical in size from Den Bestins and go effin head to head. I'll bet any amount of cash you want to go to charity.

Let's go tough guy.

Cape Brewing said:
Yeah, absa****inlutely I will. 12 years and about 20 pigs, I had ONE bad one (last year's NIHFC). Did you have this years?

It was my first…I don't hostem just eat at em...

You know what Paulie... How's this? You pick the effin weekend and have Masstoberfrst at my place so I can use my pit. We'll buy two effin pigs identical in size from Den Bestins and go effin head to head. I'll bet any amount of cash you want to go to charity.

Let's go tough guy.

Hmmmm, may have to reconsider.

Let's go tough guy.

I vote for this.

Ohhhh. Paulie is all quiet all of a sudden. Probably got a bag of ice on his vag trying to stop having The Vapors from the shear sht spanking he would get in a head-to-head pig roast.

Cape Brewing said:
Blsht. You're vote doesn't count. You missed this year's because your mom had other plans and you couldn't bring her like you did last year... And you're gonna talk smack!?

Oh... It's effin ON.

Hey jackass I was there.

Back