What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue Voodoo Doughnut: is all pancake bacon maple aroma. Muddled aroma taste turning into vanilla cream soda like light sweet butter toffee carmel .Then finishing as a normal ale with piney bittering. More light/medium light bodieded than i thought, also cleaner tasting and finishing bittered more than i expected. Not that smokey either considering all the smoked malt used. I would get it again maybe but not anytime soon.Its memerably ok with a great aroma.I think overall it tasted kinda like a cream soda that finishes piney.MIne was pretty heady and carbonated so maybe it was oxidzed some?

I'm back on the horse. Mister Tipsy's Tropical Spiced Weizenbock. It tastes much better today. For a few days there, I thought I made a bad beer. Come to find out, the beer tastes good, but not after eating chicken.

And a DFH Indian Brown Ale
Bridgeport IPA
Widmer rotator Ipa
Just spent like $300 on new "Research beers" -six packs and bombers. I feel like a kid with a new toy everytime I try a new one .:D
Nothing wrong with exploring- ive always been an adventurous one. But damn! all these beers,i cANt keep up!
Only if i could find some Surly or Oscar blues stuff.:~

Just popped the top on a California Blonde Ale test bottle that is mostly through conditioning. It is lovely! I am always happy when they turn out like I expected. It is an out of style Ale a bit hoppier than called for, but nicely dry hopped in the secondary to give the aroma to match.
I call it Kangaroo Blonde.

Congrats to all the other new homebrewers! Ne Plus Ultra ...

I just started an Allagash White on the heels of Flying Dog Raging B!tch ...

TGIF ... bottoms up.

So good!!!

image-983387642.jpg

Just had a Founders Red's Rye from a bottle. Not near as good as it is in their taproom. Not sure if it is the atmosphere or what. I think I even liked the attempt at a clone I brewed a little better than what I poured from this bottle.

Ok just had the new Evil Twin, Biscotti Break Imperial Stout; that is a great brew really like it, Stone 10th annaversry Runation is great as well. Also the new Mikkeller and Stillwater colaberation Our Side is great a hoped up Farmehouse; Loved that brew also had a good old Fantome great as always love those sours.

Back