GOOD on Netflix STREAMING?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIG BIRD CAGE

Effing bizzare, modestly hot . MAN oh MAN......TITTIES!!!!!!Lol.

it was interesting to see Uncle clown freakshow captain Spaulding (from House of 1000 corpses) as a che guevarraish doodybag in his younger days.

Honestly if not for all the tits it might be unwatchable. SORRY! Not meaning to be crude.

TxBrew said:
It better be. I watch it once a week.

Cool...something in common with the big cheese;)

I hope it is. I'm going to try and tune it in tonight...It's been a while. It looks like the series is still going. Not like that helps me with our crap cable around here (just dropped it last month).

So far I only miss Spongebob from cable. I'm getting over iCarly.

Cool...something in common with the big cheese;)

I hope it is. I'm going to try and tune it in tonight...It's been a while. It looks like the series is still going. Not like that helps me with our crap cable around here (just dropped it last month).

So far I only miss Spongebob from cable. I'm getting over iCarly.

Lol. Spongebob is on Netflix.

Not sure about icarly.

TUCKER And dale VS evil is my new favorite movie.

Cartoon comedy:

Archer - super funny adult humor.

TV Series:

Breaking Bad - freaking awesome and addictive show.

Sons of Anarchy - another crazy addictive show

Documentary:

Beer Wars - great show on why we can't get the killer beers we want in our local area. Showcases Dogfish Head and other great breweries.

I'll see if I can think of some more.

I haven't turned on Netflix in probably 3 months.. which makes me think I should just cancel it. Most of what I'd want to see I've already seen, and at least then their streaming choices were atrocious. I mostly used it for documentaries.

Check out the following shows if they have them.

Archer
Breaking Bad (Best show ever on TV)
Wilfred
Sons of Anarchy
Rescue Me
Walking Dead
Blood into Wine (Doco on Tool Frontman Manyard Keenan's winery in AZ)

I haven't turned on Netflix in probably 3 months.. which makes me think I should just cancel it. Most of what I'd want to see I've already seen, and at least then their streaming choices were atrocious. I mostly used it for documentaries.

Check out the following shows if they have them.

Archer
Breaking Bad (Best show ever on TV)
Wilfred
Sons of Anarchy
Rescue Me
Walking Dead
Blood into Wine (Doco on Tool Frontman Manyard Keenan's winery in AZ)

Being a horror buff, I will NEVER cancel it, but to each their own. the documentary list is impressive.

Being a horror buff, I will NEVER cancel it, but to each their own. the documentary list is impressive.

This thread inspired me to log in and look at what was available. Seems their selection has gotten better.. I added 5 new movies and about 20 new doco's to my instant queue. Since I've had the same blu-ray sitting on my entertainment center for 3 months I went ahead and cancelled the dvd out portion of the plan and will try just keeping the streaming.

To be fair to Netflix, I'd probably watch more if I had more free time. With a 16 month old in the house I have to prioritize my free time :drunk:

This thread inspired me to log in and look at what was available. Seems their selection has gotten better.. I added 5 new movies and about 20 new doco's to my instant queue. Since I've had the same blu-ray sitting on my entertainment center for 3 months I went ahead and cancelled the dvd out portion of the plan and will try just keeping the streaming.

To be fair to Netflix, I'd probably watch more if I had more free time. With a 16 month old in the house I have to prioritize my free time :drunk:

:mug: I can sympathize!

Yeah, they upped the price for the disc and streaming and everyone boohoo'ed, I cancelled the disk and couldn't be happier.

Dead Snow.

I just finished watching this two minutes ago. A group of college kids takes Easter break to visit a cabin, only to encounter zombie Nazi's...it's as awesome as it sounds. Subtitles only though.

I just finished watching this two minutes ago. A group of college kids takes Easter break to visit a cabin, only to encounter zombie Nazi's...it's as awesome as it sounds. Subtitles only though.

Great movie. But only with a home brew in one hand and a good women in the other.

Netflix streaming allowed me to cancel cable.

considering HULU plus, but don't see the point right now!

WTF?? It is on the interwebs, right? Same language, why would they make a Netflix canadian? More French? You get that anyways with your likes and dislikes.....maybe without subtitles though. sorry canuck!

QUOTE]

I am also a Canuck, and have to agree that our netflix pales to the American Version, and the UK version is really bad. I don't know the legalities about it, but I don't see why there are differences depending on where you live.

Just had the first "holycrapidon'thavecable" moment.

Dad said he wanted to take my kids to the new "pirate" movie.

Had to google to make sure it wasn't something with Johnny Depp in it! I so DON'T miss cable or it's commercials.

Speaking of Johnny.....

RANGO is pretty effing classic.

There are a surprisingly good number of documentaries on Netflix streaming.

A good one for the gamers is "The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters." And I enjoyed "Exit Through the Gift Shop" and "The Art of the Steal."

I am also a Canuck, and have to agree that our netflix pales to the American Version, and the UK version is really bad. I don't know the legalities about it, but I don't see why there are differences depending on where you live.

It's to do with distribution rights from the production companies, IIUC.

Love this thread. Slighty :off: but if you have kids the entire Beakman's World is available steaming. All that science has got to help with brewing somehow.

beakman.jpg

:mug::mug:
Love this thread. Slighty :off: but if you have kids the entire Beakman's World is available steaming. All that science has got to help with brewing somehow.

not the least bit off topic. That is where the documentary guys got on my bad side. GOOD ON NETFLIX is just that. Anything.

posting from the wii.....limited kkeyboard, lol.

My son is just turning 7 and is addicted to Beakman. We watch one or two episodes most nights. We've seen them all several times already. Great show!

Shadow started out like an original enough, really well done slasher flick.

It then went on to create a few plot twists, a scary bad guy, etc. It then went on to cannibalize itself by trying to make some sort of commentary on Iraq and war in general.

I guess skip it.

SPLINTER was well worth the watch.

SONS OF ANARCHY - working off a rare hangover yesterday (nearly crippling) I watched 10 episodes straight of S of A.

SPLINTER was well worth the watch.

SONS OF ANARCHY - working off a rare hangover yesterday (nearly crippling) I watched 10 episodes straight of S of A.

Wow, I have read through almost all of your threads on netflix humdingers, I cannot believe I never suggested Splinter. I watched that a few years ago and loved it. Well worth throwing in a +1

TheMan said:
Wow, I have read through almost all of your threads on netflix humdingers, I cannot believe I never suggested Splinter. I watched that a few years ago and loved it. Well worth throwing in a +1

:mug:

Avatar the last airbender movie was good.

HELLDRIVER was better than gore police.....but not by much.

Yes it was. Are you watching The Legend Of Korra?

I have yet to see it but I'm interested.

:es:

I gave it this it was so terrible.

They should have slapped Shyamalan.

Lol, it is Kid friendly, so watching things with my kids sometimes gives a different impression.

I'm surprised nobody has said Battlestar Galactica. I like sci-fi, but I'm not a huge fan of anything specific and I thought this was going to be too nerdy for me just based on the title. I loved it and so did my wife. She doesn't like sci-fi at all, but got totally sucked into this show.

While you are on the sci-fi marathon you could watch Firefly and Serenity. Great show/movie.

Exit Through The Gift Shop was an entertaining doc. Am I out of touch not knowing who Banksy is until I saw this?

I saw some people recommend Troll 2. I might have to watch that just to see how bad it is. I hadn't heard of it until I saw Best Worst Movie. It's a documentary by the kid in Troll 2 and he basically films the crazy cult following and interviews the "actors". I liked it.

Dead Snow and Red State were good and there's classics that probably everyone has seen like Big Lebowski, Office Space and Dazed and Confused.

"KNUCKLE" very very interesting. About two rival Irish familys who set up organized fist fights between each other. Documentary.

Check out the following two:

'Rubber ' : a tire by the name of Robert discovers he has telepathic powers and begins prowling the desert for small animals to kill. He then goes after bigger prey - in particular, a young woman he had an obsession for. This movie is hysterical in premise and the entire film is kind of cool yet campy.

'Fido:' After a 1950's family adopts their first zombie 'pet ' in order keep up with the Joneses, middle America will never be the same. Watch for the curtains and bedding in Timmy's room... it has scenes of the 'Zombie Wars ' a la the old (those of us born before 1982) Star Wars themed bedding / sleeping bags / etc. Also a funny flick.

Latest posts

Back