What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Founders Dirty Bastard and Short's Huma Lupalicious. SWMBO is drinking Mike's Hard Limeade. I have to get her drinking beer!!

Another bomber of my Widmer X-114 clone...

x114clone.jpg

Budweiser American Ale, ok, for a sessionable amber.:D Kinda a crappy finish though.Like half amber with a bit of cascades but half bud light kind of finish.
And a XXXX Wrasslers full stout a truely traditional stout origionally brewed in the 1900's.Love it.Holy roast.

Earlier this evening had Pi Common (Cal Common brewed by Schlafly for Pi Pizzeria) that was really tasty, and Victory Golden Monkey (borderline undrinkably solventy). Some of my ESB when I got home, and now nursing a bomber of my Brett Tripel.

mrgstiffler said:
It's VERY VERY close. You may slightly increase both Citra additions (flameout and dryhop). But as it is, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference unless I went sip for sip side by side.

I guess I have no excuse not to makes it, then:)

Last night,I had my first bottle of LHB's nitro milk stout. Chocolate malt up front,then that familiar smooth iced coffee flavor with a hint of roastiness on the back. The stone ruination IPA tasted like a brighter version of the commodor perry I had before that. Good stuff from a mixed care package our son brought over.

My Hop Bite RyePA, overcarbed it in the keg so it's blowning mostly foam out the tap even at 3 psi, but when I get a,full pint it's pretty tasty.

TimTrone said:
That is a good beer. There's a bunch of great micros in eastern pa

I am very fortunate to live on the east coast. I have a beer store nearby that sells great micro brews its whole purpose is to sell all diff kinds of beer from front to back, to the most expensive to the most exotic..I broke down and curled into a ball crying my first time in.

Back