VA group bulk grain buy #4

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mb2696

Reaction score
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING YOUR ORDER:

1) I NEED YOUR EMAIL: When you post your order, please send me a PM with your name and email address, regardless of whether you've been on a group buy with me before. I WILL NOT add you to the order until I get a PM from you with this information.

2) PAYMENT: After the pallet fills, I will collect money and place the order. I'm NOT accepting PayPal this time -- that means check, money order, or cash only. Last time PayPal accused me of being a business and avoiding fees (by receiving as gift/splitting bill or whatever). I tried to explain but it was like talking to a robot. It ended up ok but I'm not taking any risks this time. This is a lot less convenient for me too, but there's too much money involved.

3) PICKUP: Grain will be delivered to my house in Charlottesville. I will arrange for Friday delivery and grain must be picked up on that Friday or Saturday. I will NOT hold grain as I have in previous buys. Make sure you or a friend will be able to pick up -- please don't order if you can't meet this requirement.

4) GRAIN/PRICE BOOK: HERE. Figure ~$7 per bag for shipping. Post your order with the item codes (see list below for examples).

CURRENT ORDER (FULL - 42/42 bags):
mb2696 - 5xGW-PALE, 1xTF-MOPA, 1xBZ-PILS
nootay - 1xCM-PALE, 1xCM-SPIL
JerTheRipper - 1x TF-MOPA, 2x GW-2ROW,1x CM-SPIL
jfrostp - 2x GW-2ROW, 2x CM-SPIL, 1x TF-MOPA
thomashp 1x CM‐PALE, 2x CM‐2ROW
***CHK RCV'D*** - robert843 - 1x CM-SPIL, 1x CM-2ROW
sychosomat - 2x CM‐2ROW
***CHK RCV'D*** - mrrrkva - 2x GW-2ROW, 1x GW-PALE, 1x CM-SPIL, 1x TF-MOPA
carp - 2x GW-PALE, 1x GW-VIEN, 1x GW-OMUN, 1x TF-MOPA
***PAID*** - thumbdrum - 2x GW-2ROW, 3x BD-MOPA, 1x GW-PALE, 1x BD-PILS, 1x BZ-PILS

2x GW-PALE ($0.61)
1x GW-VIEN ($0.63)
1x GW-OMUN ($0.77)
1x TF-MOPA ($0.79)

Thanks
Greg

I do! I do!

Geeez, missed the last buy (really need to spend more time with hobbies).. so in case I miss the next one....

I'll fill the pallet!
with

GW 2ROW X2
BD MOPA X 3
*updated* GW PALE X1
BD PILS X1
BZ PILS X1

Let me know when you want to close this mb and I'll swing by with payment.

The pallet is full -- I will be submitting the order for a quote on Monday. Please take a look at the list in the first post to make sure I have you down correctly. When I get the quote back, I will email everyone payment info.

Is anyone on the order from the Winchester area?

I can pick up, or not :)

mrrrkva, that would be great. Its up in the air if im going to be home the weekend of december 3rd. if that does end up being the delivery date, ill let you know if i need someone to pick up for me

*Subscribed*

Just got my grain mill! I'm in for the next one...

I realize this one wasn't too long ago, but any idea when the next one will be?

It's been 7 months... Am I the only one that wants more grain? ;) you guys need to brew more often...

Back