Glassware DIY Project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zmanzorro

Reaction score
So I am running out of space to store all of my beer glassware and I was wondering if there were any cool projects to do with extra glasses instead of just giving them away.

I guess just to show off. I have so many glasses that I don't really use for drinking. Some are even duplicates from multiple drinks on glass nights.

I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking on building some sort of cabinet display shelf thingy. You probably could get away with those cheap shelf kits they sell at home depot or find an cheap piece of stand alone floor cabinet.

im working on a small project. kind of a removable shelf/box to fit all my pint glasses. want to mount it under my hanging glass ware, over the sink. i think ill be going to home depot today.

If you have a need for a (most likely gigantic) coffee/end tbales, you could lay them down and fill with epoxy, kind of like a beer glass version of the bottle cap tables.

Or if you're fine with breaking them, you could try to break everything but labels, and have those in a table with epoxy.

If you have a need for a (most likely gigantic) coffee/end tbales, you could lay them down and fill with epoxy, kind of like a beer glass version of the bottle cap tables.

Or if you're fine with breaking them, you could try to break everything but labels, and have those in a table with epoxy.

That would be awesome, but you better make sure to make the pour it in the room where you want to keep it and plan on letting it convey with the house if you sell.... Thinking piano heavy!

017-57940.jpg

just put together the bottom rack.

Back