• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball lock kegs for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will give you 316usd shipped to 50322 for 10 B2B addy, if shipping comes available.

Can you hold one for me? I am currently deployed and get back beginning to middle April. I want one but need it held. Let me know via PM and I will explain the details. Can pick up and will have cash in hand

hatepickingnames said:
27 ball lock kegs for 35 a piece. Pick up only for now. May need gaskets and a light cleaning. Will send pictures on request.

Can I see some pictures.

Sorry about the pm box thing. Ive got 19 left. I have a deal with a guy on monday for 10. Other than that, its first come first served. Pm your email to me for pics.

Not shipping out yet dirthead. Will let you know if that changes. An hour is a good deal...just not sure what id do with the other 55 minutes...:mug:

You still have them? I could probably come get 1 or 2 today or tomorrow.

PM sent hatepickingnames. Pennsauken hmmm. How are Saturdays for you? I really don't feel like going to pennsauken on a weekday evening after work. With the turnpike being all screwed up and route 130 being a terrible drive I would definitely prefer to meet up with you on a weekend. Hopefully you're available then :)

Back