Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McBrewskie said:
This.

Somebody's a fan of fancy pants twinkle toe offenses.

If it was all D I would concur but these Os are looking terrible

Gronkowski's been scoring three times a day for the past two years.

102711-gronkowski1.jpg

Look at that dolt. Gronkowski? Yeah, wonder how many pogroms his family took part in back in the old country.

For an Obnoxious Football Thread on the interwebs you cats are a little thin skinned.

we aren't thin skinned. the only thing funny about your "pogroms" post is the fact that your username is "McBrewski".

your comments are just strange, stupid, and weird. you're like the guy who ruins everybodys good time by taking it one step too far.

Less crying. More appreciating the epic awesomeness of the Pats.

If you don't like someone's posts, don't read em. Trust me. It's very easy to completely ignore someone.... And if they get ignored long enough, they tend to go away.

we aren't thin skinned. the only thing funny about your "pogroms" post is the fact that your username is "McBrewski".

your comments are just strange, stupid, and weird. you're like the guy who ruins everybodys good time by taking it one step too far.

I mostly talk football on here so I'm not sure what is so "strange, stupid, and weird" about stating things like "Alex Smith sucks" or "The Pats offense is filled with finess players and vaginas like Brandon Lloyd" or "Hope the Niners defense knocks the **** out of Rodgers this weekend". There's probably a line somewhere, but making a crack about Gronk's cultural heritage doesn't seem like that's it.

I mostly talk football on here so I'm not sure what is so "strange, stupid, and weird" about stating things like "Alex Smith sucks" or "The Pats offense is filled with finess players and vaginas like Brandon Lloyd" or "Hope the Niners defense knocks the **** out of Rodgers this weekend". There's probably a line somewhere, but making a crack about Gronk's cultural heritage doesn't seem like that's it.

no, again, there's no line. your jokes aren't jokes. they're just strange, stupid, and weird.

no, again, there's no line. your jokes aren't jokes. they're just strange, stupid, and weird.

There's no line but you're taking it to far? That makes no sense. Just admit that you found the comment offensive and not funny.

Again, I comment mostly on football, not making jokes, so the joke fell flat with you cause you're thin skinned. Fail to see how my comments are "strange, stupid, and weird" considering there about football in a football thread.

Less crying. More appreciating the epic awesomeness of the Pats.

If you don't like someone's posts, don't read em. Trust me. It's very easy to completely ignore someone.... And if they get ignored long enough, they tend to go away.

You've been trying that approach with me for years yet I still come back :p.

Who here actually goes to football games? I have season tix to the Ducks and Seahawks. I'm curious how many of you Pats fans are real fans compared to those losers who dress up in team jerseys and scream at the tv at the local dive bar.

Who here actually goes to football games? I have season tix to the Ducks and Seahawks. I'm curious how many of you Pats fans are real fans compared to those losers who dress up in team jerseys and scream at the tv at the local dive bar.

Direct TV+as much beer as I want+a 58 inch TV+better food for cheaper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$250 a ticket for mediocre seats+$10 bad beer+$8 sausages+traffic+not really getting to see the other games

Cape's seen the Pats lose a couple Super Bowls in person, IIRC.

Yeah, how dare those people that can't afford tickets or live too far from the stadium call themselves fans!

Back