Check out the logo my friend made me

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJerk

Reaction score
My friend Abe made me this sweet logo, I'm thinking about using the green one. He's open for commissions if you want to contact him at [email protected]
big%20jerk%20logo%203%20small.jpg

yeah, I keep going back and forth. I also have a black and white outline version I was gonna use to make pint glasses if I can find a place cheap enough.

Why not change the color for each different beer? The green would look cool for a pale ale, brown for a brown ale, amber for amber ale, etc.

The all black outline one would look good on a pint glass, agreed.

Thats a good idea, but I don't bottle anymore, but if I start again i think I might do that. I think I like them both so I'm gonna have kinkos print some up on vinyl stickers and put them on my kegs and some growlers.

I decided I'd use both, I made some vinyl stickers for my kegs and some growlers. I also used bargainmugs to make some glasses that are a black outline version, they turned out great.

Thanks, I was really pleased with how they turned out. Abe is open to commissions, his email is on the first post. He'll have a website up soon. he can do more than the cartoony style, thats just what I wanted.

Back