SEWAGES on February 29?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hi there. I've been almost talked into coming down to Milwaukee on Feb 29 for the AVA concert at the Rave. Oh, no, I'm not going to it- but bringing my teens and my brother in law will take them. I haven't bought the tickets yet- but it's probably a go.

So, while they are at the concert from 7:00 PM or so on, anybody want to have a beer downtown with me? I thought my BIL could drop me off somewhere and go to the concert with the kids, and then pick me up. It's a Friday night.

Wow, and it sounds like it could be a great date, too. I'd be like the "Bachelorette" on TV who goes out with 7 guys at at time!

I'm definitely doing this (I'm buying the tickets this weekend) so it sounds like a plan! We'll have to round up the others who haven't been around (where's Pumbaa been lately?) and let them know. But we have lots of time.

I'm also going to be in Milwaukee on February 22/23 for the Yellow Chickens game, and again on March 17 for Springsteen.

YooperBrew said:
Wow, and it sounds like it could be a great date, too. I'd be like the "Bachelorette" on TV who goes out with 7 guys at at time!

Careful how you word that, Cheese is gonna get a stiffy. He'll want pictures, too, maybe a video.

Dunno where Pumbaa has been. I think he's been lurking, but he hasn't said much lately.:confused:

Back