• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SABCO Brew Magic

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

usul29

Reaction score
For sale, 1 SABCO Brew Magic System. All Stainless Steel V120 this is one generation previous to the V350. Bought from SABCO in 2008 and used for homebrewing. I am in Ann Arbor, MI 48103. Asking $4000.00. At this price I will deliver within 150 miles or meet buyer within same distance. If shipping needed buyer is responsible for cost, but I will get it to the shipper.

I have more pictures if requested.

Please contact if interested or have any questions.
[email protected]

sabco3.JPG

sabco4.JPG

It looks like shipping the pump or chiller would be about $15 for UPS ground. The listed price for the Brew Magic will include me driving up to 120 miles to either drop it off or meet the buyer with the system. I am willing to ship it farther, but the buyer will be responsible for that cost.

Right now it is set up for propane, but I have the parts for converting it to natural gas. Sabco gave me both when I bought it.

If you have any interest in splitting the system up I'd be interested in the MLT. I have the Sabco HLT & BK. I just need the MLT. Let me know what you decide.

The pump and chiller are both sold. They are no longer in the ad but I did not get rid of the early inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back