hello from Ottawa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dunkel_Dude_2010

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am just gonna be getting started on my first batch soon with lots of help from all of you!! I have been reading through posts for the last 6 months.

Bought some gear. And now trying source some ingredients..

Anybody else from ottawa know good places to buy ingredients?

Sorry I can't offer you any useful information to help you find ingredients. However, I can offer you a great big Homebrewtalk.com welcome.

Welcome! :mug:

A hearty welcome from the west. Good luck in your search for the necessary ingredients. I might know a good supplier.......

Welcome to HBT. I am part of an e-mail list that originates in Ottawa called The Members of Barleyment. We do a lot of bulk orders and in fact there is an order on the go for yeast right now and as well our annual grain and hop order will soon be making its way online.
Probably after the Big Strange Brew that is being held just outside Ottawa this year.
A HBT member named Kal is also a MoB member and is from Ottawa, he should be able to point you in the direction you need to go.

Cheers

Welcome! When I used to live in Ottawa, I used to buy ingredients from either Todd at Skinaney Brewing Supplies (out in Dunrobin just west of the city; highly recommended), or from my local brew-on-premises site.

Back