Revised Chiller Bracket Dude!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
A picture is worth a thousand words, so...

View attachment 124

Similar idea but THIS one will actually work!

The bottom bracket is an L-bracket bent into a J-bracket, which is attached to the frame to secure the bottom of the chiller.

The upper bracket is a length of metal that has a 45 degree bend on each end with the distance between the two bends being slightly longer then the width of the chiller and the height of the bent ends extending about 1 inch beyond the depth of the chiller. A hole is drilled in each of these end sections to receive a threaded bolt, washer and nut that secure the chiller. These holes should be drilled so that the securing bolt will run against the surface of the chiller's face.

You then will secure these brackets to your stand by welding or bolting or whatever way you feel is best (duct tape is always an option).

If you steal this idea :( and make profit off of it without my permission :mad: BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU! Remember, I am the Brewpastor, I have connections! You are of course welcome to make them, use them, and give them away.:fro:

I don't know why the PDF is gone. Unfortunately it is at work and I am not. Anyway to get more posting file size? I'll try to repost on Sunday.

Latest posts

Back