Sacramento SS welder recommendations?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ineverlearn

Reaction score
Recently picked up a couple of weldless keggles that I'd like to convert to welded. Any recomendations for someone who can do a good job in the Sacramento, California area?

I'm occasionally in the Santa Rosa area, so someone in that area that might work as well.
Thanks!

I don't know any personally but, with all of the wineries in the Napa / Sonoma Valleys, there must be several shops in that area to service that industry given the amount of SS involved!

It is a little drive, but this guy on CL looks like he does good work. He's selling them built, but would probably go for modding yours.

http://modesto.craigslist.org/for/3380884426.html

I also have a buddy with shop in Rancho that does my SS welding. No brewing gear yet (waiting on ferrules), but he has the gear and experience. Send me PM if you want me to check it out with him. I need to get a hold of him anyway to get mine finished.

Dale

sample.jpg

There is a sanitary welder that usually advertises on Sac CL selling his converted keggles or cutting and welding yours, didn't see anything listed this morning though. I have not personally used his services

Back