• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Monster Mill w/motor..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Both brand new, never seen any grain or use. Monster Mill mm-2 standard (w/hopper and base) and a 1/3 hp marathon ac motor 1725rpm (you will need the flywheels and belt) Selling both as a set deal.

Would like someone local or near by to avoid shipping these heavy items, but will ship if all shipping costs are paid for and paypal fees are paid.

Im sure i can fit the motor, and mill in a large flat rate box, then the hopper and base would ship seperately....I think that would be the cheapest, not sure though, seems like it costs a fortune to ship anything these days.

I say $275 is a fair offer for both, add extra for shipping..

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1860.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

Im surprised this is still up with all the people looking for mills, is it because its not used? I guess i can start taking best offers if ya think my price is high.

Might there be a time where you could maybe meet in delafield or something? I'm flexible on a time. Wife approval and price pending, of course :p

Might there be a time where you could maybe meet in delafield or something? I'm flexible on a time. Wife approval and price pending, of course :p

Will keep ya posted, I get to madison once in a while cause we have family in Mcfarland. Otherwise we do get up to the dells quite often as well.

poislb said:
Will keep ya posted, I get to madison once in a while cause we have family in Mcfarland. Otherwise we do get up to the dells quite often as well.

Awesome, just let me know.

I still have this, doesnt look like im getting to madison any time soon.

Pick up or local delivery within 30 miles will sell the package deal for:

$225

Both brand new!!

Really Interested. How much shipped to 70582?

Not to sure, would have to probably go UPS...thw whole package probably weighs about 25 lbs. My guess is about 35 bucks to ship, if it costs less I would refund the difference back in paypal. And if if costs more I would expect the difference on my end.

I know the monster mill itself and maybe the motor would fit in a large flat rate, then the hopper would have to be taken apart and shipped in another box if we went with usps. I can make it happen if ya want it shipped. To be safe if ya want it, lets say 275 with shipping and whatevers left over will reimburse ya via paypal. Will scan and send ya shipping receipts. would ya mind sending paypal as a gift or payment owed? just because the paypal fees really suck. Thanks, if interested just shoot me a pm and will get paypal addy over to ya. Cheers!!

Interested in selling everything minus the motor?

I would rather sell the whole package, im throwing the motor in dirt cheap. The motor is not a cheap one, its like a $150+ motor.

Like i said, whatever less shipping is I will reimburse ya. Buy if ya just wanna say 250 shipped I will make it happen. Thanks

Its still up for grabs, motor and mill $215 cash and carry or 240 shipped.

where were you about a month ago when i purchased it, and now I have to use a cheap harbor freight drill to run it.

where were you about a month ago when i purchased it, and now I have to use a cheap harbor freight drill to run it.

My thread is actually probably a month old, just no one jumped on it yet so decided to bump a day ago. Sorry bud.

The package is still up for grabs, dont know how or why but it is. Its at least a 300 set up..

Back