What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lagunitas IPA, again......Cant stop drinking it. I didn't plan my brewing out very good and I have been without a homebrew for a week now and my next one is still 5 weeks out. So Lagunitas its you and I for the next 5 weeks.

just finished a green flash imperial IPA, which in my mind is just about the best IPA around. after that, i'm cracking an oskar blues ten fidy.

Tonight's line up included Goose Island Pere Jaqcues, North Coast Scrimshaw , and Sierra Nevada Tumbler. All killer, no filler!!

GLBC Commodore Perry as my shift broke the company record tonight with 3,358 cases of Christmas Ale bottled. Celebration

After some great Taco's:

Started with a Cream Ale, then went to a wonderful Smoked Porter (this thing is just delicious - like a malty campfire), and now a Sweet Stout. Next up is a Belgian Specialty Ale. Then maybe another Smoked Porter before I go to bed. Or, I will just do the entire cycle again!

Oh, and the SWMBO is sipping a nice Syrah that I made last Spring. Bottled a few samples in coke bottles, one of which she is drinking. :D

I love my Friday beer nights.....:rockin:

Chocolate oak aged yeti.

It is getting very hot as it warms, perhaps it could have used some more aging.

Southern Tier Mokah:

mokah.jpg

Starting off with a dogfish head old school barleywine

Decided on my second beer of brew worked devious imperial pumpkin ale

Brewing an all grain lagunitas chocolate stout in an hour with my new homemade mash tun!!! Drinking Dogfish Head 90 min. IPA's to help pass the time until then....

Just tried DFH Black and Red. A velvety smooth imperial stout with 100lbs of fresh mint. Personally, think its undrinkable! Super minty.

Rickard's Red that somehow found its way into my fridge. For a macro beer, it's really not that bad: some caramel sweetness and noble hop flavour and it finished dry and somewhat malty. I've had worse reds from micros.

Founders backwoods bastard. Already had a anchor brekles, sly fox ichor, flying fish exit 4. Tried a 1994 cuvee rene....got dumped

With snow on the ground, I went to a barleywine. An '06 Old Dominion Oak Aged Millenium to be exact. A bit oxidized, but more sherry and not so much cardboard thankfully.

Wild turkey. Had half a pint of which have had been on the oak chips I put in my breakfast stout this am. Poured the oaked back in the bottle and it was quote tasty

Woodchuck seasonal flight - spring, summer, fall, and winter. Fall is my favorite.

Right now...

Windmer Brothers' Reserve
Prickly Pear Braggot
Limited Release #2
Spring 2010
10% ABV
Boxed 22oz.

Stong ale brewed with a blend of honey, red prickly pear juice, pale malts, Alchemy Hops.

VERY GOOD!

Before that, an aged homebrew chocolate raspberry porter I brewed in January '05.

Before that, I digress, a half Coor's Light...the other half went into my shrimp Mozambique I made for breakfast.

I LOVE Sundays with the wife, puppy, and football!!!

Right now,a strong roast coffee with Almond Joy creamer. Makes me think of a coconut chocolate dark ale or something. But last night,we had our first try of Leinenkugel's Fireside Nut Brown. Boy,is that stuff good! My wife doesn't really care for dark beers,but she loves this one. We both like the toasty/nutty flavor. Now I get why so many of you are brewing it. I'm thinking it might be nice with some roasted,caramelized punkin.

Drinking Coor's Light right now. I'm helping a friend move, and that's what is provided...

Can't wait to get home, crack open a Bell's Oracle DIPA, and bottle my Ugly Sweater Ale and Cider Mill Cyser.

Latest posts

Back