Fridges, fridges and more fridges!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeathBrewer

Maniacally Malty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I found this great deal for a small like-new upright with freezer for $150.00 (but i have to keep it at my friends' house temporarily and they haven't decided whether they're letting me.)

a day later i found a like-new sanyo 4912 for $85.00 :rockin: (but it's not available until august 13-14th and i'll be on vacation so i have to rely on my roomate to pick it up and make sure dude doesn't sell it to someone else.)

my roommate has an ex-brewer who is going to give us a fridge that will be made into a lagering/fermentation fridge (but he's been saying this for two months and i haven't seen it yet.)

Man, i hope all these work out!!!

:ban:

Good luck on that whole deal. I hope it all works out. I guess its not really such a bad thing to be stuck with too many fridges though. If you ever want to get rid of that sanyo, cause you simply have too many fridges, Im looking for one and I'm in Santa Cruz. Let me know if your roomate doesn't end up picking it up. Cause I will!

Back