• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cold Plate Chiller - 6 pass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenMtnBrewer

Reaction score
Hey there everyone,

After becoming a father my time that I have been able to put into brewing and getting online has been seriously cut!

I am considering getting rid of some of my items and the top on my list would be a 6 pass cold plate chiller (just let me know if the image is not showing). I am not too sure that I am in need of this anymore and would like to put it out there for possible trades or a fair asking price for it.

Any replies would be appreciated... and Thanks in advance

Cheers :mug:

photo.jpg

Out of curiosity, what kind of connectors do cold plates use? Are they just threaded on one side and barbs on the other? How hard are they to replace if one gets damaged?

Hey there,

I am going to use one post to answer the questions posted to date.

I B - I really dont even know what one with this many passes is worth? Anyone else with suggestions for me?

Ryan - I am open to 2.5 or 3 gal Corny (have enough 5 gal), keg brew kettle, anything that you may suggest?

Smashing - I am not too sure as I never got the chance to get any further with the thing other than receiving it as a gift.

As per Brew Against the Rules (KPR's) request (ironic eh?)... I did do some sleezebay research and came up with what I think is a totally fair price.

$115.00 + 25.00 shipping (any shipping $ not used I will gladly refund)

GreenMtnBrewer said:
As per Brew Against the Rules (KPR's) request (ironic eh?)... I did do some sleezebay research and came up with what I think is a totally fair price.

$115.00 + 25.00 shipping (any shipping $ not used I will gladly refund)

Haha maybe I should rethink my logo, since I generally obey the rules (except maybe bjcp styles). Glad the chiller sold!

Latest posts

Back