• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CL FIND - DENVER: Tons of stuff from a nice guy.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Gang,

Figured I'd share this with the rest of you...

I just snagged the kegs and malt mill from him, but there is a ton of stuff still available. The gentleman is very nice! Help him get this stuff out of his basement. :) FYI, he IS willing to part the stuff, not just sell as whole.

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/1916984623.html

Where in Denver are ya? I live in Whittier/ Five Points. Thanks for the heads up. Don't forget about the WBF on 9/16 at the Marriot downtown. Check out my sig for the details

Where in Denver are ya? I live in Whittier/ Five Points. Thanks for the heads up. Don't forget about the WBF on 9/16 at the Marriot downtown. Check out my sig for the details

I'm actually up near 104th and Federal, but I work downtown. I will do my best to make it to WBF. :mug:

Glad you were able to find some stuff you needed.

Where down town? I work in the Qwest bldg. Perhaps we can do lunch at Falling Rock one day. Definitely try and make the WBF. It is shaping up to be a good time

Where down town? I work in the Qwest bldg. Perhaps we can do lunch at Falling Rock one day. Definitely try and make the WBF. It is shaping up to be a good time

17th and Tremont (410 Building). Lunch sounds good, assuming work ever calms down enough. :cross:

Back