The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mort,
I hope to make it to Brian's house on Wednesday. I haven't made a meeting in forever, I have had class on Tuesday's both last semester and this one, but fortunately Hallmark Day bumped this months meeting back a day so I can go. I think. In any case, what's the story on Sea Rovers? Is it next weekend? Where? Alice and I talked about grabbing Kim, Scott and Sarah and heading out on Saturday to hook up with you and Pat for surface narcosis. Lemme know.

Hi Paul,
Sea Rovers is next month - March 10 & 11,
http://www.bostonsearovers.com/, in Danvers, MA.

There's another lame ass dive show in Marlborough this month that you shouldn't waste you time with, but I'm not sure when.

Is there a "guest speaker" going to be talking anything in particular, and do people typically bring something to eat/drink?

I just finished up bottling two batches of extract/partial mash beer, an IPA and a chocolate vanilla stout, but I don't think they're ready for sharing yet. May need another week or so in the bottle.

I'd rather dance on his grave. The thought of kissing that dried up old leather faced fool puts a tad of a damper on Valentine's Day. Going to take lots of chocolate stout to get over it, but I'll have to try tonight.

hi Paul -thanks for the offer of a crash pad, and I'll keep that as a plan B- I would have responded sooner but I had to do a search to figure out WTF Rohypnol was - I never could stay up on the cool lingo. At least no one's going down the road of bad yeast infection jokes before the meeting tomorrow.

His bags are light to make up for not paying the cash for an extra seat He plans to go to whembley only in a Pats thong....

Cape Brewing said:
Think I'm standing slope-side, pointing and making fun of Paul skiiing but thanks.

Yeah, it is kinda funny. Paul actually kind skis uphill. He turns the chair lifts into t-bars.

Back